NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
In the end had an amazing game. Kenya on a slow turning track came back amazingly. I lost 8 wickets before chasing 104 runs.

IMG_3867.jpeg

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Played the game on my ps5 after 2 weeks atleast. I am batting but all my offside front foot shots are going to only cover. Not cover point or extra cover. Is this a known bug or is it to do more with my batting inputs? Remember having a similar issue in cric19 though they fixed it later
I felt like I had the same issue too but few things you should consider apart from checking out whether your controller stick movement is good all around are that:
- Confidence in this game plays a role in how well you can play shots and the range it can travel around the ground.
- When you are in say Orange/Yellow confidence, I feel the range of shots is more restricted and hence you end up feeling like you always seem to play shots to cover and the point region.
- See how the shot range feels when you reach green or the highest confidence which is light green. IMO the range should get better in this.
- The fielders are more agile and responsive in this game compared to any other BA games, so that also plays a role where they can cut off the shots much more they used to do before this game..
- The stance/guard you take while batting to me seems to matter on the angle of shot you are able to achieve.

With that being said there are still instances where I felt they don't respond to the finer angles I try to create say while wanting to clear the short third man because they play mostly towards them or slightly to their left and they dive to cut it off. But overall I think it's a combination of many things which makes us feel like there's something off because we are used to a certain gameplay before this game and we want it to respond similar to the way it used to be.. But things have gotten better in many aspects in batting that I would recommend you to give it the time and try to settle in and see how it plays for you..

nzgamer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
do you guys have white boundary ropes for stadiums outside England and Australia?
I have them on newly added Indian stadiums too... i have downloaded players and teams from the academy. If there is a way for me to fix this please do let me know.

noys390

County Cricketer
Hello Folks,
Has anyone come across AI fielders dropping a catch, be it a high catch to the boundary riders, be it a lobbed catch to inner ring fields or a sharp catch to slips. Holding on to 100% of catches is not a sporting realism. I can effect both when I am batting Or in case of my bowling (keeping auto fielding). It was fixed in C22 after it was discussed here and ticket raised.

Please provide your feedback before I log a ticket for C24.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Hello Folks,
Has anyone come across AI fielders dropping a catch, be it a high catch to the boundary riders, be it a lobbed catch to inner ring fields or a sharp catch to slips. Holding on to 100% of catches is not a sporting realism. I can effect both when I am batting Or in case of my bowling (keeping auto fielding). It was fixed in C22 after it was discussed here and ticket raised.

Please provide your feedback before I log a ticket for C24.
I’ve had 2 so far one at slips which I liked because it looked pretty realistic and one at deep which looked pretty silly as it all seemed to happen in slo motion but definitely had them
Post automatically merged:

i observed , i think peoples here already would've noticed, If AI takes DRS & then after DRS not raised camera pans to stadium & doesn't show the ball bowls to player sometimes....
It’s doing it lots especially in shorter formats not noticed it once in my test match but loads in ODI and the 1 t20 I played

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Thoughts? One should understand the meltdown started after the same reoccurring issues after 3 iterations. If this forum is avoided by Bigants as per their CEO, then it’s just sad. This forum identifies the maximum issues and users here are the real QA. Please have an apetite for critisim and accept that whole launch was a mess. IMG_7594.jpeg

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Thoughts? One should understand the meltdown started after the same reoccurring issues after 3 iterations. If this forum is avoided by Bigants as per their CEO, then it’s just sad. This forum identifies the maximum issues and users here are the real QA. Please have an apetite for critisim and accept that whole launch was a mess. View attachment 287329
He should be grateful for certain ppl on here who have helped make the game better I’m pretty sure if it wasn’t for people outside the company helping improve the game we would be playing something like the day 1 release. Poor words from main man
Post automatically merged:

I’m now finding the fact that I have to press circle to make sure I’m back in the crease pretty satisfying adds another risk element to the batting and something else to concentrate on.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Cities Skylines 2 literally released half of the promised content at 20FPS because they knew that they could. And guess what, if they released a third game everyone would buy that too.

The games industry is now worth far more than the movie industry, and publishers and devs all know this. They can release what they want, when they want, and they will make money.
Agreed, the only difference with CS2 is that they actually listen to the community, add their mods to the next iteration and actually pay some folks for their mods, we KNOW CS2 will become the best game ever through patches without being broken more every second patch! ;)

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
did Notice another thing, was playing test match & i defended as jack krawley to mitchell starc in first over, starc collected the ball & threw it to the striker stumps , decision went to 3rd umpire & i caught short, i didn't press 'back to crease button.....don't know how to feel about it, it wasn't thr before for sure ....if its bug then needs to be ironed out, & if i've to press B button every time i defend then its a little different approach to me....

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
yeah, to be fair if i was playing a tour to India I might think differently.

I'm playing a test match against West Indies 1988 and they've only 2 part-time spinners so I haven't faced it a lot. I basically left anything wide enough and if it was closer i had to play a shot, even if i was happy to push to the fielder for no run

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone having issue with appeal ?? After sometime 6 or 10 overs appeal doesnt work when lbw or edge catch when u appeal for out it does not work anyone have this issue ??

Users who are viewing this thread

• PJ13