Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ricky14

County Cricketer

This celebration was nice to see.. Felt KL is acknowledging how hard Shami tried to get this wicket..

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Yup. It shows up for me about 30% of the time, in semi auto fielding. It hasn't bothered me much so far because they haven't dropped a catch yet.

Also, strange issue. Created a full tour to India as south Africa. The stadiums are all Indian stadiums but when the match starts we are playing in great barrier reef stadium even if the scorecard says it's the patil or wankhede stadium. Had to delete your and restart for it to show the proper stadium in the first test. But then in second test it's back to great barrier reef stadium lol.
you need to go into the team management section and change the default stadiums.It seems when the data transferred over a lot of teams were defaulted to the great barrier reef stadium.
Now if the commentators could get the team names right at the beginning when they announce the teams that would be nice.Middlesex is always Matara.During the game its fine just at the announcement bit.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
C24 online is simply the best ever !! Its beating dbc14 !!

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It’s a good point about batting styles, I’m using style 3 for career mode , might give the others a test if I can find the time this weekend
Tried a few batting styles to see if defending to spinners glitch is only on certain ones but seems to be most of them, I wonder if it a result or poor timing or footwork as my career player is only rated 60 , but not convinced by that theory!

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Tried a few batting styles to see if defending to spinners glitch is only on certain ones but seems to be most of them, I wonder if it a result or poor timing or footwork as my career player is only rated 60 , but not convinced by that theory!
Is the change is batting style getting saved on career player. For me I change the appearance and batting style it works until I switch off. When i restart the game my career player is set to default.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Under General settings make sure your batting camera is on Batter Relative and not Camera Relative.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
@Hester did you experiment more with the AI sliders? Haven't played for a couple days and want to give it a go today.
Did you re-skill your teams?

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is the change is batting style getting saved on career player. For me I change the appearance and batting style it works until I switch off. When i restart the game my career player is set to default.
Think mine is being saved to keep whatever style I select

Hester

County Cricketer
@Hester did you experiment more with the AI sliders? Haven't played for a couple days and want to give it a go today.
Did you re-skill your teams?
Not much. I kept the AI bowling at 95 after Matt posted some clarity about it. I haven't re-skilled any of the academy teams except reducing any bowling stats that were at 99, to 95 ish.
What I noticed in the match when I went to look at my bowlers, was that the game still had them listed as 99s. I'm confused with the whole thing now!

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Not much. I kept the AI bowling at 95 after Matt posted some clarity about it. I haven't re-skilled any of the academy teams except reducing any bowling stats that were at 99, to 95 ish.
What I noticed in the match when I went to look at my bowlers, was that the game still had them listed as 99s. I'm confused with the whole thing now!
Did you start a new game ? I re skilled all my academy teams mainly the batting side and makes the game much better but only kicks in on new games some of my batters were on 99’s impossible to take wickets or even come close

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Did you start a new game ? I re skilled all my academy teams mainly the batting side and makes the game much better but only kicks in on new games some of my batters were on 99’s impossible to take wickets or even come close
I have reskilled dozens of teams now, and many of my bowlers who have an average stat of somewhere between 75 and 80 are still listed as 99 level overall bowlers when you go to the bowler select screen.

I have mentioned this before but it doesn't seem to have yet made it on to the list for Big Ant to fix.

Users who are viewing this thread