Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it just me or does anyone else have an issue with the Academy downloading teams?

To be specific I’m trying to get Waste’s Sri Lankan team downloaded, a team that’s caused issues in the past for people to both upload and download.

Ramz

International Coach
Just a quick FYI folks, field logos now show in created stadiums on the field. In the stadium creator when you choose a field logo and apply it, it wont show but when you play a match in that stadium the field logo will show. I guess the patch they released earlier fixed it

Bevab

Staff Member
Is it just me or does anyone else have an issue with the Academy downloading teams?

To be specific I’m trying to get Waste’s Sri Lankan team downloaded, a team that’s caused issues in the past for people to both upload and download.

Seems to be happening with more teams now. A frustrating experience.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

I had a custom pak team that I downloaded because doing a replace to the original (licensed?) team never worked. Anyways, about 3 patches ago the team I downloaded all changed to to default players (basically now I have two pak teams with exactly the same inaccurate faces). I tried to download a custom pak team again but after downloading the players don't change to their playface faces. I have given up and decided to be patient for big ant to add the pak team in. Now sure if anyone else experienced it though.

Bevab

Staff Member
which teams?

Doesn’t seem to be specific to any team or user from limited testing. Happened when I did the quick download option but upon going into the team and downloading it manually (with logos) it worked fine.

Believe

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Bollocks.

I was just coming to ask if it was worth downloading teams yet, but this entire page is about how shit the Academy still is.

At least you guys all saved me some time and frustration. Cheers! :P

PJ13

Club Captain
First it was visible cracks appearing on the pitch and now I've triggered the catching mini-game from an edge to the slips. Christmas has come early.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
When you try to hit deep cover shot for six it goes to cover point @!

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Except Grassy pitch !! Dusty standard and dry pitches looks almost the same .. kindly @JNT BA check this out and beter colour acording to !!

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
There is whole lot of difference in Grassy pitch at ZIM and Grassy pitch at Perth gameplay wise , has any one noticed? ZIM one the ball comes late at you and on perth it skids off the surface , Am I imagining things or is it really there?
Post automatically merged:

I think gameplay they have nailed it perfectly if you play with a real player instead of AI , The AI has its quirks but solid base they have build this time from gameplay perspective.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
The variable pitch bounce only affects batting gameplay when you put the difficulty at hardest otherwise the auto shot assistance makes you connect the ball even if it's staying low.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
The variable pitch bounce only affects batting gameplay when you put the difficulty at hardest otherwise the auto shot assistance makes you connect the ball even if it's staying low.
You can turn shot assistance off at any difficulty can’t you ?

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Good day everyone,
Been out of this for sometime now. I am planning to buy cricket 24 on Ps5 now. Can anyone please guide if it is worth the purchase and if I can play it in it's default condition/sliders. And if not is there a set of sliders that make it better?
What is the general consensus. Should I go for it. For me gameplay is above everything.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I played the game after while yesterday, I had some frame rate issues in PS4 quite a lot. @MattW Is it a bug?

Anybody have experienced this issue?

Users who are viewing this thread