Cricket 24 - General Discussion

PJ13

Club Captain
Starting to have an issue where my fielders won't actually move until the ball has gone past them. Is this a bug or just my game being odd?

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Never had this happen but Jansen just went off field after getting injured during a test match 2nd innings. Had to finish the over with someone else.

Now that I am thinking wondering if the 12th player is on field or not. Will check in a bit again when I play.
18c4c16944747-screenshotUrl.jpg

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Starting to have an issue where my fielders won't actually move until the ball has gone past them. Is this a bug or just my game being odd?
In all grounds or in specific grounds where the shape of the ground is not circle? Observed that fielders react slower in smaller and non symmetrical grounds of England and New Zealand.

Mrp

Club Captain
Anyone experienced the AI actually dropping any catches? not had one yet for me !

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The cut scenes for the DRS sequence are still missing. It goes straight to Hawk Eye and doesn't show the preceding sequences. Thought it would be fixed by now.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If I have C24 on PS4 can I transfer it to PS5 at no extra charge as upgrading soon ?

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
i know not in the last patch the one before that 1.14 on ps4 west indies had there Test/ODI/T 20 kits updated, i did update the patch and it still has there orignal kits and as West Indies are a licensed team in the game anyone have any advice ?

Users who are viewing this thread