Cricket 24 - General Discussion

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Has the perks been removed from the game including career mode cant see them around anymore and by the seems of things the mini catching game is gone there always taking catches without it.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I had one outfield catch in that inns where it triggered properly, 1 outfield where it didn’t and 2 keeper catches where it didn’t

It seems much rarer now for it to trigger than not
The short response one was for a catch a slips/gully. I've had it for outfield catches but I find it not particularly helpful. One I lined everything up thinking I've got a catch and it dropped about 3 metres short of my fielder.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I gotta tell you guys, as the owner of every game in this series bar C22, the feeling I just got taking Steve Smiths wicket as Ben Stokes after a plan had paid off is better than any previous installation. Celebrated almost as much as real-life!
These have to be my favourite two wickets I've taken in a cricket game. No bullshit sliding by the batsmen, just a feeling of genuinely beating them with a jaffer. Shame the scripted dismissals happen more than these.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
These have to be my favourite two wickets I've taken in a cricket game. No bullshit sliding by the batsmen, just a feeling of genuinely beating them with a jaffer. Shame the scripted dismissals happen more than these.

Would look better if they didn’t do that silly waft to let the ball through I had one yesterday where I beat the batter trying to play a defensive shot and went straight through the gap clean bowled by pace shame I don’t see more like that

Wahldo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I tried today shot on fast bowling and able to hit lofted shots to deep point if ball is bowled wide on the offside. Otherwise if its close to the wicket then they are going to deep cover like you said.
Are you able to play square drives? Is it related to certain styles?

debojit7

School Cricketer
Has anyone encountered a problem downloading teams since last patch? Whenver I am trying to use the "replace with best" option, the game is crashing.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I tried today shot on fast bowling and able to hit lofted shots to deep point if ball is bowled wide on the offside. Otherwise if its close to the wicket then they are going to deep cover like you said.
You just got my point if uts super wide then yes it hits ball ! But if close to bat jt doesnt hit in that region .. it was good in C22 but in C24 its not here .. so can you please raise ticket .?
Post automatically merged:

D
Are you able to play square drives? Is it related to certain styles?
Rive does works on any type of style u use but when u hit six then its not working

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
You just got my point if uts super wide then yes it hits ball ! But if close to bat jt doesnt hit in that region .. it was good in C22 but in C24 its not here .. so can you please raise ticket .?
Post automatically merged:

D

Rive does works on any type of style u use but when u hit six then its not working
Raised.

Users who are viewing this thread