Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Has anyone gotten ball stuck in their batting pads? Happened to me once.

Hester

County Cricketer
The pitch deteriorating doesn’t happen in custom stadiums, is that correct?
It doesn't show if you start on day 5 pitch, for example. I've not had time to see how it progresses from day 1 through different days. I simulated from day 1 to 2 and that did show some degredation.
The issue for me is that, no matter what pitch type I select, the pitch is always the same - grassy.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Wish BA gives us a roadmap on the features they are working
I mentioned this to @MattW on his latest update last week. If EA can do it for their games and Activision for Call of Duty (two of the biggest cash grabs going) then I don't see why Big Ant can't.
What I'd like to see from the team is a trello board or forum thread to see what's been acknowledged as issues, what's in the works and priorities for the Dev team going forward, would ease a lot of minds.

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
So, all pitches being green...was this the trade-off for the new pitch degradation system? We can have pitch deg but there's only one type of pitch the game uses?
is this true??? if so they need to represent all kinds of pitches visually not just gree

Hester

County Cricketer
is this true??? if so they need to represent all kinds of pitches visually not just gree
I can only speak about my game and it's certainly true that every pitch I select comes out the same. Grassy. Or green at least (and I'm assuming it's not paint).

V13w3r

School Cricketer
I can only speak about my game and it's certainly true that every pitch I select comes out the same. Grassy. Or green at least (and I'm assuming it's not paint).

Can confirm it's the same here for me on Xbox. All pitches the same, I think's it's the dry-grassy pitch but could be wrong... no idea if there's degradation as only got the time/patience to play T10s/T20s currently!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It doesn't show if you start on day 5 pitch, for example. I've not had time to see how it progresses from day 1 through different days. I simulated from day 1 to 2 and that did show some degredation.
The issue for me is that, no matter what pitch type I select, the pitch is always the same - grassy.
I started on day 1, light cracks which aren’t visible. Currently on day 2 and no sign of any change at all

threetoed

School Cricketer

That's just their standard PR phrasing, meaning we're going to implement what everyone is asking for.

I think it must be a local phrasing; it sounds negative to me too, but all they mean by it is that "we've heard the community and we're fixing it." The said something similar about fixing spin when people were saying that the ball didn't turn at all, and they fixed it.

Lohit88

Club Cricketer
How's it going everybody! .. A quick question and apologies if this was already discussed. I'm lacking a bit behind.
I noticed especially for India, the licensed stadiums are more of T20 size. Is it just me or are you observing the same?
When I play test or ODI, I like proper size stadium but they are so small that even a flick gets to the boundary. Any thoughts?
Also, if you happen to know any custom stadium in Academy, please let me know.
Thank you so much :)

Users who are viewing this thread