Why muck? Loads of great dismissals..

Just had a flashing drive caught at first skip
A forward defense caught at first slip
A cut keep by the keeper
A drive missed and clipped top of off
Pray tell
Post automatically merged:

Pray tell
I'm just effing around with sliders all the time allot if this game is fantastic but also frustrating ...got ps5 ans Xbox X versions I do think they play a little different

zuhair1581

School Cricketer
I want to confirm one thing before raising ticket,
Anyone facing game lagging issue when sun goes away in day games, the game start lagging between around 5:30 to 7. In test matches it’s happening in last hour of the day
(I’m playing in PS4)

Faizrizwan

Club Cricketer
I want to confirm one thing before raising ticket,
Anyone facing game lagging issue when sun goes away in day games, the game start lagging between around 5:30 to 7. In test matches it’s happening in last hour of the day
(I’m playing in PS4)
FPS Are Dropping Significantly On PlayStation 4 During Night Matches And After Sun set

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Good day,
Just started the game. Apparently big ant server is down. I want to replace teams, should I select the replace all option? Which teams should I replace and which I shouldn't. I just checked Pakistan team and the default version is shit.

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Can anyone please share sliders for test matches and limited overs. Would be grateful. Or default is fine?

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good day,
Just started the game. Apparently big ant server is down. I want to replace teams, should I select the replace all option? Which teams should I replace and which I shouldn't. I just checked Pakistan team and the default version is shit.

It gets worse in career mode. Half the team is full of random/BA created players, few even with English names.

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Why muck? Loads of great dismissals..

Just had a flashing drive caught at first skip
A forward defense caught at first slip
A cut keep by the keeper
A drive missed and clipped top of off
Howw. What are your settings? Please reveal

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Don't think it's anything ground breaking but will type up later once finished innings. Got videos to showcase a few things as well.

Looking forward to this, I'm really enjoying seam bowling more then any other BA title but I swear I was getting more fine edges in earlier patches.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Don't think it's anything ground breaking but will type up later once finished innings. Got videos to showcase a few things as well.
Would be great to see more little nicks and nice looking edges the ones that rocket away for 4 and 6 are not very nice to watch look forward to the update cheers

Users who are viewing this thread