Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Good day everyone,
Just wanted to ask that we should reduce shot power till 35 and ball bounce till 35? Besides this everything is default and Ai is veteran. Are these settings fine across all formats?

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Glad I bought the game in steam than PS4 as usual.
I haven't bought it either. Still playing on my brother's PS4. I have bought all the previous games but this felt not worth 4k INR

noys390

County Cricketer
This was the one of the better patch since the launch. After all the visual upgrade patches, this was a good patch which had much needed gameplay upgrades.
The one that I was mostly looking for was fixing the superhuman keeper. Now the keeper is back to real and once again I am able to play 360 shots to spinner, yet the keeper is able to take proper edges. (Ofcourse people playing career as keeper would complain on getting reduced dismissals as they were getting an unrealistic high chances earlier, but for rest all would welcome this fix). Regarding the fielding, it is once again possible in LO matches to place the ball in gaps of outfielders & run two.

I would still do small neat picking on fielding:
Making fielders to look to the end they are throwing the ball.
In some case bowler collecting the throws much away from the stumps.
Maybe a proper catch drop animation is needed instead of not attempting to catch at all.

Overall this was a good patch, thanks to BAnt team.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
I haven't bought it either. Still playing on my brother's PS4. I have bought all the previous games but this felt not worth 4k INR
Yes since yesterday's patch
Post automatically merged:

Definitely better than c22.
Oh absolutely! But the last couple of patches only made the game a better one. Now if I wait a few more months I am probably going to get it on gamepass and I can play on my Xbox anyway. So not going to buy it anywhere.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Yes since yesterday's patch

Oh absolutely! But the last couple of patches only made the game a better one. Now if I wait a few more months I am probably going to get it on gamepass and I can play on my Xbox anyway. So not going to buy it anywhere.
You really think it will hit game pass anytime soon ? Would make all those who paid £50 recently feel very silly

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
You really think it will hit game pass anytime soon ? Would make all those who paid £50 recently feel very silly
Cricket 22 was out on gamepass within 4 months or so. I am hoping the same for Cricket 24 as well

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
wth now
View attachment 288297

can anyone play lofted shots to point region anymore after the patch ?
Even the reporter is completley bored with this interview. Ask better questions mate!

" In a cage fight between Britney Spear's mum and Steven Smith, both armed with cricket equipment where would you like to see the stumps placed?"

Wahldo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am unable to start any matches in career mode since this morning.

As soon as I want to proceed to the pitch/selection page the game crashes to the playstation home screen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread