Cricket 24 - General Discussion

caprikaps

Club Captain
I play it exclusively. The full range of shots through the off-side is still not there (square-drive) and the bowler/keeper run away from the stumps when a throw comes in from the outfield. Besides those issues, I find the gameplay more rewarding.
I've submitted tickets for the keeper/bowler running towards the throws away from the stumps. I'm not entirely sure how does this work, but which part of the recent patch fix did mess up the bowler collecting the balls? I'm assuming all this certainly gets tested before the release; it doesn't seems to be the case though.

Last edited:

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I never actually look at the timing bars but use arcade pitch marker for spin bowling and AI is unable to score runs off me.
Try classic .. it should solve your issue
Post automatically merged:

Any one wants double wicket mode in C24?
We want existing modes to work properly without pulling out hair off

zuhair1581

School Cricketer
Anyone facing poor keeping issues after latest patch?, keeper literally dropped 2 catches in 2 balls on my bowling in career mode
(Thank god I got him in 4th delivery)

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Anyone facing poor keeping issues after latest patch?, keeper literally dropped 2 catches in 2 balls on my bowling in career mode
(Thank god I got him in 4th delivery)
The easy to see scripted wicket i bowled two no balls with the hud off where it edged to second slip. The third time he was out fair delivery exact same outcome 3 times in a row

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
These 2 holding the key for Australia at Lunch on Day 3 with plenty to do

View attachment 288351

View attachment 288352

Having a blast to be honest, few niggles but its very solid!
What you got ball bounce on mate ? I’ve knocked it down to 25 but can’t work out if I like it or not ball seems to slow down a lot aswell. Gameplay is good though think the lighting has improved aswell but that may be me wanting to see something

Wealey

ICC Board Member
What you got ball bounce on mate ? I’ve knocked it down to 25 but can’t work out if I like it or not ball seems to slow down a lot aswell. Gameplay is good though think the lighting has improved aswell but that may be me wanting to see something

Think mines on 20 or maybe 25.. yeah I think it has even the screen shot of them two walking off looks very good in my opinion.

Packed out Perth Stadium all 3 results possible. It's good fun. Bloody time consuming though.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Think mines on 20 or maybe 25.. yeah I think it has even the screen shot of them two walking off looks very good in my opinion.

Packed out Perth Stadium all 3 results possible. It's good fun. Bloody time consuming though.
I’ll be honest the pic you’ve put up looks unbelievable even what’s going on behind the batters looks so nice, the pitch, the shadows, the stadium. Lovely

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Behold the Short Test format :) 50 overs a day, 1 break per day, new ball at 40 overs (no idea why - I may change that). It's not for the purists, but my time is short too, and I enjoy the pitch changes introduced.

I’m definitely trying this out, sounds like a nice compromise between wanting a test match feeling and not having to pour a lot of time comparatively.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Online having issue .. when spin bolwers come after 2 or 3 ball when vut scene comes then itd keep moving not going forward this issue is only wjth spin !!

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I may have lost a wicket (Crawley for 5) but it was sooooo satisfying as I can’t remember anytime I’ve been beaten for genuine pace playing a drive, starc got me inswinger absolutely beautiful BYE BYE ZAK

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Any idea how to make AI play spin well in T20s and worse against pace? any sliders settings or difficulty adjustments? Is lowering drift and spin will help?

Try classic .. it should solve your issue

We want existing modes to work properly without pulling out hair off
I can't bowl with classic.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Tough session and an Indian batting masterclass. Love the way the batsmen are more circumspect when Jimmy is bowling and give it more welly when the rest come on. The new ball wizzed around a bit but after getting settled the choice to bat first has proved valid for India.

Desktop Screenshot 2023.12.23 - 11.19.27.80.pngDesktop Screenshot 2023.12.23 - 11.19.34.44.png

Users who are viewing this thread