Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Wealey

ICC Board Member
would suggest it's a bug that the grid is being applied or calculated incorrectly, because it wasn't like this before.

No it's just in the wrong place. The game is doing and executing what it should be doing.

There needs to be a trigger or something for front foot pull.. because how does gane know you want to glance or play the front foot pull.

I did ask. Think it was the grid for the pull is a little too full.

Hester

County Cricketer
Is there a way to put a Broad style head band on a custom player? I don't see it in the appearance options.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Although, only from starting at day 2. Not been through to the next day yet.
Pitch wear only visible day 2 second session. Also I had 3 crashes, all off them after a stumping. Still getting crashes when downloading teams.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
@Wealey Do you play with @Rumple43 sliders? I do in test matches but find that even on a hard dry pitch the ball don't carry to wk and slips. What slider values do you have for pitch and ball bounce?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
@Wealey Do you play with @Rumple43 sliders? I do in test matches but find that even on a hard dry pitch the ball don't carry to wk and slips. What slider values do you have for pitch and ball bounce?

Really? I tend to tinker and play with my own set ups. But never far away from rumples and we kind of did them together to an extent.

I actually was making my Aus Pak series with good hard decks in mind with 400's possible with good carry and bounce.

I had to tone it down as a fuller length ball from Hazlewood was being caught head height by the keeper.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Really? I tend to tinker and play with my own set ups. But never far away from rumples and we kind of did them together to an extent.

I actually was making my Aus Pak series with good hard decks in mind with 400's possible with good carry and bounce.

I had to tone it down as a fuller length ball from Hazlewood was being caught head height by the keeper.
Will give it another go later. Haven't had much time to play lately. I do however bring the slips and wk up, not really a game breaker.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Can anyone please share batting sliders. Hardest is a bit too hard. Hard is easier
use hard as the preset and adjust shot timing difficulty from 46 to 66 and reduce shot power by 10 and increase ideal timing boost by a 10 and striker bonus at 10 and put power penalty for poor input 100 and increase the edges on OK and poor input by 5 and you have a pretty balanced gameplay for all formats. Definitely more hard then harder but more rewarding if you get it right.

Irtileaf

Club Captain

use hard as the preset and adjust shot timing difficulty from 46 to 66 and reduce shot power by 10 and increase ideal timing boost by a 10 and striker bonus at 10 and put power penalty for poor input 100 and increase the edges on OK and poor input by 5 and you have a pretty balanced gameplay for all formats. Definitely more hard then harder but more rewarding if you get it right.
Thanks a lot brother. Will definitely try this. Also I'm on Ps5 and am unable to download any team or replace non licensed teams with best teams. Been 2 weeks now, the academy doesn't work. It just says can't find server. And when I manually search I'm unable to find teams. Even the Pakistani team which is licensed I guess doesn't have proper faces or attributes.

Nard2020

Club Captain
would suggest it's a bug that the grid is being applied or calculated incorrectly, because it wasn't like this before.

No it's just in the wrong place. The game is doing and executing what it should be doing.

There needs to be a trigger or something for front foot pull.. because how does gane know you want to glance or play the front foot pull.

I did ask. Think it was the grid for the pull is a little too full.
Lol

Users who are viewing this thread