Cricket 24 - General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
No it's just in the wrong place. The game is doing and executing what it should be doing.

There needs to be a trigger or something for front foot pull.. because how does gane know you want to glance or play the front foot pull.

I did ask. Think it was the grid for the pull is a little too full.
What I’m getting is def not a front foot pull and also doesn’t play through properly. It’s a back foot pull with some frames missing

PJ13

Club Captain
Commentator: Finds the middle but won't found the boundary
Ball: Heading for four
Commentator: That's well struck. Will take a big effort to stop it from reaching the boundary.
Ball: Sitting in the middle of the pitch because I blocked it.

PJ13

Club Captain
So I have a couple of questions.
Firstly, does anyone have any recommendations for umpire sliders? They are never wrong so the challenges are useless. I would love to change that.
Secondly, why is it that when the run out mini game happens, every time I choose to just throw it to the keeper, the fielder just throws it to another random fielder?

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Thanks a lot brother. Will definitely try this. Also I'm on Ps5 and am unable to download any team or replace non licensed teams with best teams. Been 2 weeks now, the academy doesn't work. It just says can't find server. And when I manually search I'm unable to find teams. Even the Pakistani team which is licensed I guess doesn't have proper faces or attributes.
Turn your PS5 off completely, not just sleep mode. I have this on Xbox whereby the academy just doesn’t work and I tend to find that it happens after ive had the console in standby mode, once I completely restart it though the academy works, so worth a try

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Thanks man. Just tried it. Got India team. But when I search for srilanka or southafrica only some 1990 team comes lol. And the replace with best option doesn't work anyway.
Turn your PS5 off completely, not just sleep mode. I have this on Xbox whereby the academy just doesn’t work and I tend to find that it happens after ive had the console in standby mode, once I completely restart it though the academy works, so worth a tr

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Has anyone shared Bangladesh, South Africa and Srilanka team on academy? If yes please tell the username.

Wahldo

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has anyone shared Bangladesh, South Africa and Srilanka team on academy? If yes please tell the username.
I believe Wasteyouryouth and Llewellyn have versions of South Africa.

Yesterday I downloaded the South African team that had the new sponsor on the back as well.

Karachi

Associate Captain
So I have a couple of questions.
Firstly, does anyone have any recommendations for umpire sliders? They are never wrong so the challenges are useless. I would love to change that.
Secondly, why is it that when the run out mini game happens, every time I choose to just throw it to the keeper, the fielder just throws it to another random fielder?

First, I got a wrong from the umpire and got it reversed as well.
Send, that's less bothersome to me than fielders getting direct hits almost always.

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
So, I'm getting this thing where the announcer and commentary are misnaming every team I'm playing. Checked that the commentary names were right in the academy and they were. For some reason it's defaulting to the name before them in the list so Sussex are being announced as Somerset etc.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Superman short leg fielders taking unrealistic catches against pace & spin with weird animation is running the game play. I will submit a ticket with gameplay clip.

Wrong hand throws as well

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
What we need is them to get rid of pace bowling action no 1, genuinely is my least favourite part of the game.
Don't even get me started on that because it'll turn into a rant very quickly. I've been asking for the removal of action 1 since Ashes 17 days to no avail (yet)

PJ13

Club Captain
First, I got a wrong from the umpire and got it reversed as well.
Send, that's less bothersome to me than fielders getting direct hits almost always.
I've not had 1 single incorrect decision made. It's just annoying at this point. Takes out some of the realism.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What I’m getting is def not a front foot pull and also doesn’t play through properly. It’s a back foot pull with some frames missing
Yes it's back foot pull animation every time if we try to play and misses the ball, it's looking very weird animation and not there before recent patch.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Tinker with the sliders I dropped a few so the AI and umpires both get decisions wrong every now and again or alternatively download Rambo raja that waste created and have some fun
I've not had 1 single incorrect decision made. It's just annoying at this point. Takes out some of the realism.

Users who are viewing this thread