Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Hester

County Cricketer
Superman short leg fielders taking unrealistic catches against pace & spin with weird animation is running the game play. I will submit a ticket with gameplay clip.

Wrong hand throws as well
Yeah, you can't play with short fielders in. Breaks the game totally. Once you get your head around it never being fixed, it starts to feel OK.

caprikaps

Club Captain
What I’m getting is def not a front foot pull and also doesn’t play through properly. It’s a back foot pull with some frames missing
This is clearly an incorrect animation; I'm unsure why people are defending it. Frames are missing, and the pull shot gets triggered every time you play a leg side flick/glance. It's not that it was always like this; this turned into a bug with the recent patch, along with a few new bugs that were introduced as well. For me, the core gameplay is paramount. Similarly a few other shots are messed up resulting in incorrect animations getting triggered with frames missing. Just get the fundamentals right, and the bat logos/helmets, etc., can come later.

At the moment, the keeper/bowlers running away from the stumps to gather outfield throws is frustrating. Additionally, there have been issues with the late triggering of outfielders, resulting in leaking extra runs. All these basics, please get them right. They were all in order before the recent patch.

I'm more worried about the upcoming patches as the focus would shift towards Pak players' photogrammetry, which could potentially mess up some of the gameplay basics. My sincere request to BA would be to take time to do thorough testing before any future patch release.

Westindies

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bought cricket24 yesterday and played for almost 10hrs now..looks really good...tried to manage teams and went on to team editor and tried replace all and the game crashes...anyone else facing the same? where should i report this issue?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
This is clearly an incorrect animation; I'm unsure why people are defending it. Frames are missing, and the pull shot gets triggered every time you play a leg side flick/glance. It's not that it was always like this; this turned into a bug with the recent patch, along with a few new bugs that were introduced as well. For me, the core gameplay is paramount. Similarly a few other shots are messed up resulting in incorrect animations getting triggered with frames missing. Just get the fundamentals right, and the bat logos/helmets, etc., can come later.

At the moment, the keeper/bowlers running away from the stumps to gather outfield throws is frustrating. Additionally, there have been issues with the late triggering of outfielders, resulting in leaking extra runs. All these basics, please get them right. They were all in order before the recent patch.

I'm more worried about the upcoming patches as the focus would shift towards Pak players' photogrammetry, which could potentially mess up some of the gameplay basics. My sincere request to BA would be to take time to do thorough testing before any future patch release.

Noones defending it. It was put there. It isn't a bug.

Is it good no? Do I want it removed yes..

It needs adjustment.

noys390

County Cricketer

Is the lofted shot over point working ? The shot over point gets auto converted to through extra-cover. We have similar issue in C22 before it was corrected. In fielding, I too have the same opinion.
If some batting shots and bowling action of Pak players have been added along with photogrammetry that would have been a good additions otherwise I am happy with Pak team from our academy community. In case no batting shot/ bowling actions are given, the licensed players are useless because they are non-editable.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Wonder how hard it'd be for BAS to add test numbers and initials on academy teams shirts... Would be a great touch

Wealey

ICC Board Member

Some raw footage of Pakistan second innings.. stepped on the gas a little more as well..

@Gamefroggy this better bounce than what your getting...

25 odd overs no run outs.. no short fielder weirdness. I dont have many complaints. Apart from kids jumping on me and causing no balls.

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Yeah same issue here. I'm on Ps5. Doesn't replace teams. And only few teams pop up on when you search manually. Don't know what the issue is.
Bought cricket24 yesterday and played for almost 10hrs now..looks really good...tried to manage teams and went on to team editor and tried replace all and the game crashes...anyone else facing the same? where should i report this issue?

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes it's back foot pull animation every time if we try to play and misses the ball, it's looking very weird animation and not there before recent patch.
I logged a ticket with big ant today with an in game video proof. Hope this will be fixed in upcoming patch.

Users who are viewing this thread