Cricket 24 - General Discussion

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cricket 22 batting+Ashes Cricket Bowling+Cricket 24 fielding = a great game of Cricket

Hester

County Cricketer
Re pitch deterioration on custom grounds.
I generally always start a test match on day 2 pitch.
Playing at centurion park yesterday, and there was some degradation from the start.
I then decided to download a different version of centurion park, an older version I think.
The start of the match (day 2 pitch) showed much better / realistic deg.
Don't know what to make of that!

Karachi

Associate Captain
(Career mode) What's up with tests being played into night time? Anyone else having this issue?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think the only thing annoying me whilst bowling is the short ball. Without fail, every time it's a top edge and goes over the keeper for 4. It's never a faint edge, or straight up in the air (for a keeper catch) or pulled off a top edge out to square leg/fine leg.

It's extremely frustrating.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I've had all kinds of wickets against short ball. Edged to keeper, edged to stumps, edged to slips, top edge for six. Top edge which fell after 30 yard circle.
I think the only thing annoying me whilst bowling is the short ball. Without fail, every time it's a top edge and goes over the keeper for 4. It's never a faint edge, or straight up in the air (for a keeper catch) or pulled off a top edge out to square leg/fine leg.

Wahldo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

I also raised an issue (but not yet a ticket) about this.

Karachi

Associate Captain
Its not an issue, day/night test matches exist mate!

I am talking about the game, not actuality. Match starts in the daylight and continues into the night. Shouldn't be happening in every match.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I am talking about the game, not actuality. Match starts in the daylight and continues into the night. Shouldn't be happening in every match.
ok yours does it every match? should be 1 in the series ;) and I suppose BA made it so u cant change the start time before the match **sigh**

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
If it's a custom competition it might be defaulting to January in which case the light goes before the end of the day.

YCCSteve

School Cricketer
Hi all

Quick question, just got the game after playing all of the other Big Ant cricket titles.

I’m happy with the batting and bowling sliders and customising those myself…but in my first test match I have the Wi At 70/6 pretty easily…can anyone help me with the AI sliders so that teams get competitive scores.

What does everyone have wicket chance and striker timing at ?

Does changing the AI base difficulty actually change anything (ie does veteran make it harder than pro in terms of getting teams out) …. Or is it all purely based on the sliders ?

Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Hi all

Quick question, just got the game after playing all of the other Big Ant cricket titles.

I’m happy with the batting and bowling sliders and customising those myself…but in my first test match I have the Wi At 70/6 pretty easily…can anyone help me with the AI sliders so that teams get competitive scores.

What does everyone have wicket chance and striker timing at ?

Does changing the AI base difficulty actually change anything (ie does veteran make it harder than pro in terms of getting teams out) …. Or is it all purely based on the sliders ?

Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers
Been using default settings for Ai. Veteran seems to work for me. Though in limited overs. They are hitting sixes way to easily and scoring around 380 in odis.

Users who are viewing this thread