Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shot force you don't need to touch.. power far more affective
Honestly I think shot force matter too. My reskilled teams have 5-8 power and they still hit 120 m sixes every now and then. I think 40 is a good value for shot force. I do however agree with you that reskilled teams is key for better gameplay.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Honestly I think shot force matter too. My reskilled teams have 5-8 power and they still hit 120 m sixes every now and then. I think 40 is a good value for shot force. I do however agree with you that reskilled teams is key for better gameplay.

My power is on 2/3 haha..

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just wish I could download teams without the game crashing to desktop

joeb86

Club Captain
So I lost a test where australia needed 342 to win and I had them around 210/5. How the hell do you get tailenders out?! They bay as well as the best batters!

Hester

County Cricketer
So I've spent the last few hours reskilling players, mainly India. Normality is now resumed.

I also noticed that I may have been struggling to spin mainly because Ashwin had every stat at 99. I have ai bowl quality set to 100 and bowl quality influence at 99...

Karachi

Associate Captain
So I lost a test where australia needed 342 to win and I had them around 210/5. How the hell do you get tailenders out?! They bay as well as the best batters!

Tail-enders alongside one middle order batsman or low order all-rounder seem to lurk around longer than expected. But them pulling of a win is news for me.

Wont lie with a session left im a tad nervous...
Enjoying it!
View attachment 288629

Do tell how it ends.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
So I've spent the last few hours reskilling players, mainly India. Normality is now resumed.

I also noticed that I may have been struggling to spin mainly because Ashwin had every stat at 99. I have ai bowl quality set to 100 and bowl quality influence at 99...

Let me know how you go...

Users who are viewing this thread