Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Irtileaf

Club Captain
What is the general swing modifier that gives realistic experience. Default swing is a bit overwhelming. How much should it be reduced? Same for the spin/turn modifier.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
still getting runout by the keeper after every other play and miss and my player running out to avoid the ball thrown by keeper.They seriously need to fix this.

I have just batted for 200 overs and never ever had this. Are you moving forward in crease by any chance?

Strange.

markied125

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I playing one day competition world cup you call it how you change the stadium it won't move its a aussie one not india one

zuhair1581

School Cricketer
Happy new year to everyone!!
All play faces of unlicensed players are disappeared in my c24, anyone else facing this issue?

tclayton92

Club Captain
finally picked up the game today after reading the game is in a decent state. I’ve seen a few posts about reskilling teams - can someone give me a quick breakdown of main skills to lower? Thanks!

s0074845

Club Captain
Hi all, Happy new year to everyone. I was wondering if anyone had issue with tour mode where you create a tour in the designer and yet the grounds you selected in over-ride dont show up when you launch the match. I had created tour mode where I had setup the first match to be played in newlands and yet the match shows as being played in Sydney . Second thing I noticed is that when I quit the game and go back to the tour designer, that tour I created no longer exist. Is this a bug?

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I have just batted for 200 overs and never ever had this. Are you moving forward in crease by any chance?

Strange.
nope just playing normally ,keeper keeps throwing and i keep getting runout every 1 in 4-5 throws usually given by third umpire.
wasn't happening as much before.
using classic controls

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please raise support ticket for these WK throwing and hitting stumps , and most importantly human batter prods pull shot animation every time if we play and misses the ball.These should be priority over licences and cosmetic stuff seriously.
Post automatically merged:

Finish my 1990s World Cups teams that I started on Cricket 19.
Great kits thank you

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
nope just playing normally ,keeper keeps throwing and i keep getting runout every 1 in 4-5 throws usually given by third umpire.
wasn't happening as much before.
using classic controls
Better to raise support ticket for these issues

Users who are viewing this thread