Cricket 24 - General Discussion

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
That's actually incorrect. Ball marker display time only controls how early and longer the circle appears on the ball. Increasing it to 100 makes it appear early even when the ball is in the hand of the bowler (before the jump), while decreasing it to 0 will make it so that the circle doesn't appear at all until the bowl is delivered and is traveling. Images attached with slider at 0 and at 100.
That's what I said

Wahldo

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can we assume that there will be no more patches?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
@JNT BA @MattW Is there any way we could set shirt numbers by team, rather than player? Streamlines the process and means we can give players who use one number domestically and another for international teams the right numbers.

Wahldo

Club Captain
Because there hasn't been one for 8 days?
Fair enough. It seems from their history that resources usually get moved on to other projects (in previous cricket games) after a while.

Rugby 24...

Last edited:

Wahldo

Club Captain
Has anyone experienced incorrect players being drawn through in career mode?

I understand the dynamic lineups and club guys going through the ranks but I'm playing a SA v IND test and Ronan Hermann is captain of India. Dennis Patterson is opening with Gaikwad.

I can't see Hermann in any of the team lineups for India under Team Editor.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nah, you said "the lower that is the earlier it will be" which is the opposite of what it is actually the case. 0 means no circle, 100 means earlier circle. :thumbs
That's what he said, getting used to no circle around ball is better and enjoyable.
They responded to my ticket today by saying that they are considering to fix certain things in an upcoming patch. So definitely there is one patch coming
Yes one patch is coming, they also responded to my ticket, Automatic triggering of prod pull shot animation glitch, catching mini game not working and overcast weather. Patch will focus on gameplay improvements not about cosmetic stuff this time.

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's what he said, getting used to no circle around ball is better and enjoyable.

Yes one patch is coming, they also responded to my ticket, Automatic triggering of prod pull shot animation glitch, catching mini game not working and overcast weather. Patch will focus on gameplay improvements not about cosmetic stuff this time.
catching mini game is working for me for now....but special shots not working is a major turn off......especially after what ollie pope did to Indian spinners in 1st test i.e. sweep/reverse sweep ..:-):teeth:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Has anyone experienced incorrect players being drawn through in career mode?

I understand the dynamic lineups and club guys going through the ranks but I'm playing a SA v IND test and Ronan Hermann is captain of India. Dennis Patterson is opening with Gaikwad.

I can't see Hermann in any of the team lineups for India under Team Editor.
Dennis Patterson = Devdutt Paddikal. Not sure about Ronan Hermann can't find him in my academy so I have probably overwritten the name.

Users who are viewing this thread