Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Agree with you on this.. BA commented that due to the players' deals with the kit manufacturers they are not able to provide the option to edit.. but BA has to find a way to ensure overall likeness to the licensed players (like Smith wears an arm guard, Marnus has a red grip on Kookaburra Ghost, Carrey and Convey wear full sleeves while batting, some bowlers wear wrist bands, etc)

Shoes designs can be better.. the default one with maroon and black looks way off and many licensed players have them.. For their next game they can introduce some branded shoes designs or give more options to the users to edit.

Allowing to change little things for
licensed players will be quite helpful for the users.
I'd love to see more branded helmets, give us the Shrey used in the subcontinent, Gray Nicolls, GM, Kookaburra options. Oh and let us edit the default Masuri so it can look like the pissing licensed versions. I despise how the colour options on them look, and I have to spend far too long aligning the template @Llewelynf made to do something Big Ant could easily do.

Ricky14

County Cricketer
I'd love to see more branded helmets, give us the Shrey used in the subcontinent, Gray Nicolls, GM, Kookaburra options. Oh and let us edit the default Masuri so it can look like the pissing licensed versions. I despise how the colour options on them look, and I have to spend far too long aligning the template @Llewelynf made to do something Big Ant could easily do.

Helmet editing options should be there too like create your own design however you like.

If BA has the license for Masuri then bring Masuri old version which was used before Masuri vision series was introduced.

The new ones absolutely - Shrey, GN, Forma (used by Sachin, Pant, SKY, Tim David), Moonwalker.

And yes, as many times requested Albion helmets ❤

SuperSteph

School Cricketer
Agree with you on this.. BA commented that due to the players' deals with the kit manufacturers they are not able to provide the option to edit.. but BA has to find a way to ensure overall likeness to the licensed players (like Smith wears an arm guard, Marnus has a red grip on Kookaburra Ghost, Carrey and Convey wear full sleeves while batting, some bowlers wear wrist bands, etc)

Shoes designs can be better.. the default one with maroon and black looks way off and many licensed players have them.. For their next game they can introduce some branded shoes designs or give more options to the users to edit.

Allowing to change little things for
licensed players will be quite helpful for the users.
BA is just using players deals as an excuse, there are how many Gray Nicols gloves and even still some of the players have the right GN bat but have those plain team gloves that look like my grandmothers gardening gloves

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Helmet editing options should be there too like create your own design however you like.

If BA has the license for Masuri then bring Masuri old version which was used before Masuri vision series was introduced.

The new ones absolutely - Shrey, GN, Forma (used by Sachin, Pant, SKY, Tim David), Moonwalker.

And yes, as many times requested Albion helmets ❤
Absolutely right, helmet editing option should be there. Open faced retro style helmet without grills is a long pending request for BA

TharkiMan232

Club Captain
India
KKR
Profile Flag
India
The new Tiebreak update looks good,and afl23 will get pro team,so we can expect cricket 24 updates soon,ig they will tour india,nz and pak to capture players soon,ross said in a reply that he will tour 7-8 cities in 6 days of time so Ipl teams will get an update, also there is a probablity csk rcb will not come as he said 8 cities and there are 8 teams also in game till now but csk and rcb will stay in cities of the other 8 teams once in whole Ipl so fingers crossed,also just saw cloth movement in tiebreak,hopefully cricket 24 will also get this thing

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
The new Tiebreak update looks good,and afl23 will get pro team,so we can expect cricket 24 updates soon,ig they will tour india,nz and pak to capture players soon,ross said in a reply that he will tour 7-8 cities in 6 days of time so Ipl teams will get an update, also there is a probablity csk rcb will not come as he said 8 cities and there are 8 teams also in game till now but csk and rcb will stay in cities of the other 8 teams once in whole Ipl so fingers crossed,also just saw cloth movement in tiebreak,hopefully cricket 24 will also get this thing
We're also due the Early Access launch of Rugby 24 this month... which will be interesting

Wahldo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
We're also due the Early Access launch of Rugby 24 this month... which will be interesting
Given the state of BA cricket games I'm not holding my breath.

I think it will wait and see what it does review wise before taking the plunge.

It's a shame though, I literally played rugby 08 for years.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
AFL 23 Pro team launching on 28th May so I guess C24 pro team must be some time in late June or early July as well?

sphanlon

School Cricketer
Why was I not selected for the ODI World Cup Qualifier? My country is in it and I've been selected for everything the national team has been in for the last 4 years. Is it because I decided to skip the Associate Nation's Championship just before it? Because after I opted out of that I was still put on the T20 World Championship Team. It makes no sense.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Can anyone Confirm Only I am facing problem to play the spinner with Left Handed Batsman, Or many other Also feeling same

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone Confirm Only I am facing problem to play the spinner with Left Handed Batsman, Or many other Also feeling same
Buddy you will have to expand on that. What issues?

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Buddy you will have to expand on that. What issues?

Playing with Left Handed Batsman , All Shots get edge to slip , While Playing with right handed , We play Normal to Slip no edge to fielder

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Actually This is the stage of he game, where game should release , Further patching could make the one of the best game

Users who are viewing this thread