Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Aaaaaaand Shoaib Bashir, Wanindu Hasaranga, Gerald Coetzee and Nandre Burger are now licensed with awful generic faces. I actually despise how they license players.

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My main qualm with how they update their players/teams is for us to reset Academy or individually delete players to have those changes reflect. It's frustrating, especially if you've spent hours and hours of your time trying to edit/fix the rosters. What's worse is that they didn't even give full rosters of the teams updated, such as Zalmi and Sultans. They're both missing emerging players...

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am happy that the ticket that I wrote after the Pakistan team update that took me an hour, BA has implemented all of those changes to the dot in this patch!

1711570231506.png

joeb86

Club Captain
My main qualm with how they update their players/teams is for us to reset Academy or individually delete players to have those changes reflect. It's frustrating, especially if you've spent hours and hours of your time trying to edit/fix the rosters. What's worse is that they didn't even give full rosters of the teams updated, such as Zalmi and Sultans. They're both missing emerging players...
Yeah is there no way to get any of these updates without resetting the whole academy? This will delete so much work I’ve done and be incredibly frustrating! Probably won’t do that update until more (all PSL, New Zealand etc) are also updated or there’s a greater idea as to what I’ll need to re-do if I do this update

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah is there no way to get any of these updates without resetting the whole academy? This will delete so much work I’ve done and be incredibly frustrating! Probably won’t do that update until more (all PSL, New Zealand etc) are also updated or there’s a greater idea as to what I’ll need to re-do if I do this update
So, I basically deleted Zalmi and Multan and got the updated kits. You'll have to delete all the players to get their updated stats/attributes. You can manually go and delete the players that are licensed to get their updated versions. Personally, I am not resetting the academy, yet, as I am constantly working on making new bats, and it's going to remove all my logos.

Another frustrating thing is that after deleting the players, I'll have to reassign the bats to each player… :facepalm

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Also on a gameplay note, front foot defensive shots to spin is fixed!
I tried this morning and can confirm that the defence shots issue and special shots issue is still in the game. I am on Xbox and playing with arcade controls

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
England Men's team are now rated 81 from the previous 76
Post automatically merged:

@MattW @gkvarma18 Can someone explain, Reset the Academy means to go each of the tabs International, Indian T20 etc and click on 'Replace All with best'?
A better way is to "delete" the individual teams from team manager. This will reset the teams to the base version and you will get the updated squads. This is much better than resetting and losing all your community downloaded stuff imo.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread