Cricket 24 - General Discussion

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is anyone having issue with pitch marker display time after the patch. I use to play with marker display time at 10 before the patch and now when i set it to 100 also its coming late.

View attachment 292493
Me too have mine set to 20 and after new patch it appears much later , I have adjusted to 50 but something weird going on, not an intentional “fix” with latest patch

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Me too have mine set to 20 and after new patch it appears much later , I have adjusted to 50 but something weird going on, not an intentional “fix” with latest patch
Yes it seems to be a bug. Not sure if other markers are working fine and if its only issue with pitch marker.

@MattW can you have team look into it as its a breaker for people who play with pitch marker alone. I have raised ticket as well with a video.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
@MattW @JNT BA Hi, can we expect some more equipment in upcoming patches like - Helmets, keeping pads, batting pads and gloves from GM, Kookaburra, DSC or others?
2024 licensed bats would be great. Especially the GM range and the Kookaburra retro series. I want a licensed Ridgeback in my career

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Gone back into career mode despite the lack of gameplay changes. One thought i've had considering how much I hate how poor fielding can be is i'd love an option to dictate if I want my fielders to be aggressive (try and cut off chases, be proactive at the risk of more misfields/dropped or missed catches) or more conservative (focus on clean pickups and throws, field on the bounce, let batsman have singles) which would be great to dictate game situations better. FIFA/Madden have similar things for aspects of attacking and defending.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Completely ruined online play -- if you host on hardest and bat first the ball colour length indicator appears half way down the pitch, totally unplayable... it is normal for the second batting team again, so not fair. testes in 2 online games, both times the host and first batter is ad a major disadvantage batting wise.

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW, the single player game is now ruined completely. The pitch marker is setting is now completely useless and appears too late. I am not hardcore gamer to disable the pitch marker any play.

Please fix this at the earliest. I am going to create a ticket as well :facepalm2:

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@MattW, the single player game is now ruined completely. The pitch marker is setting is now completely useless and appears too late. I am not hardcore gamer to disable the pitch marker any play.

Please fix this at the earliest. I am going to create a ticket as well :facepalm2:
Great effort to make game unplayable for some of us , who QAs these patches …

sonimrajk

International Cricketer

This needs to be fixed on priority as its kind of unplayable now for people who play with pitch marker alone

douglas93

Club Captain
This needs to be fixed on priority as its kind of unplayable now for people who play with pitch marker alone
Played first game today after update, couldnt get bat on ball at times, everything seemed to be too quick, this must b the reason, is there no fix in settings? So frustrating.

Ramz

International Coach
@MattW @JNT BA - Just a suggestion is there anyway you guys can update the Pakistan stadiums in the game to reflect the PSL with the ad-boards and pitch add etc? As currently it has the BA logos and the Jordz pitch add it and doesnt look realistic- Even if you guys can just add the HBL logo to the addboards and pitch add would make it 10x more realistic and give it that authentic feel.

Also the boundry ropes in the Pakistan stadiums are just a generic white colour , maybe adding the HBL logo to the ropes would be a sensible option aswell it it makes it more realistic

I hope you guys can pass this onto the team so it can be implemented in a upcoming patch along with the rest off the PSL kits?

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Played first game today after update, couldnt get bat on ball at times, everything seemed to be too quick, this must b the reason, is there no fix in settings? So frustrating.
No fix unfortunately. Other markers are appearing properly like before but not the pitch marker.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Impressed with the fact that they came out with a patch after two months with almost zero gameplay fixes (except the bowler and keeper collecting the ball near the stumps which is a good fix in my opinion). Pitch marker broken, front foot defense and special shots are still broken (Arcade mode), numerous issues while downloading teams from the academy. All they cared about was adding IPL jerseys which could potentially attract new customers.

Now I don’t think there will be a patch for a few months. At least they should fix the things that are hindering players from enjoying a good cricket game. If BA doesn’t even think that not being able to play sweep shot in a cricket game as a serious issue, then I am sorry you don’t care about the customers.

A cricket simulation is something that is intended to be as close to real life. Here we have a game with no DLS method and no checking if bat is involved for LBW reviews. I still don’t know how this company gets away with all this. I think it is partially due to the loyal customers and cricket lovers like me who would buy a cricket game no matter what. I am usually too lazy to write long paragraphs but wanted to say this much before I uninstall a game which I spent about 4K INR

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread