Cricket Coach 2007 - first opinions and thoughts

The Mongrel

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How? It only allows me to pick the human side, and I can't pick two human sides.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What the? You trying to play against yourself?

I dont think thats possible.

The Mongrel

Club Cricketer
Its only because it makes realistic Twenty20 scores and I want to be able to pick both teams.

The Mongrel

Club Cricketer
Or squads for that matter; I can always edit the Namibian side to have the eleven first choice players of say Victoria and the rest Namibians.

glenn

School Cricketer
Furure programs

Im playing as Bangladash ive noticed they play mostly 1 off tests plus they dont play a series in Sri Lanka,West Indies or Australia doesnt play there hope they can fix this

glenn

School Cricketer
Australia rarely play bangladesh
the future program has australia to play bangladash in 2008 in australia & then in 2010 in bangladash all 10 test nations must play each other every 4 years except Zimbabwe who have withdrawen from test cricket until it can became compeitive again

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
I just ordered this over ebay and is there any patches out?

lancashire666

International Coach
yep, i think you can download it of their website, the patch is pretty importnat as well as it fixes loads of bugs

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Wont get it for a long time... stupid xmas time on ebay

Donners

School Cricketer
I'm only going by the Ford Ranger Cup mini-game, but these are just some of the problems I've encountered:

The computer uses bit-part bowlers in the final overs far too often. When's the last time the likes of Hodge, Ponting and Cosgrove were bowling at the end of an innings?

There is a quite frequent bug where players will run four at hyper speed from a shot which is right near a fielder.

Fielding AI has issues, with players constantly running past the ball in the outfield.

It's hard to tell how the rest of your squad is developing, with no training results or second-team scores.

I haven't seen a run-out in two entire seasons.

The news screen doesn't scroll properly when it's large, and keeps jumping to the middle.

Players never score from no-balls.

Ties are not implemented – a side wins by “0 runs”

Not bad for a free game, but certainly not something to make me go out and pay for a full version without quite a few patch fixes...

Users who are viewing this thread