NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
One thing I wasn't able to find it on the store I will be using the link.
Usually newer apps are not found on store straight away. It takes either advertising or plenty of clicks and downloads in order for it to be more visible. We can help Kurt by downloading and rating it. Come on guys lets beat the competition :p

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
The first white screen is what I get when I go back to main screen and come back to game..It would be good if pressing back button goes to pause menu..I am not able to get pause menu to work have been swiping all over the place..
Also with such issue as white screen I am losing the match I am playing as there's no way out to save..

Implement the following if possible:

- Never take the game to mobile home screen on pressing back ,make them quit from main menu.. Allow to toggle from one screen to another screen for multi tasking..

- Save the game every over in a save slot.. Just a notification of save would be fine..
Can even show the list of save slot so that we can choose whether we wanna overwrite or new slot save..

-Easier implementation of getting pause menu..Simply make it come at press of back button..

For now
Very happy to see the cool guys diving around..Was in a test match which again couldn't save..
Marker was on but it didn't appear while batting but felt realistic to play without it..(bug I think) Appeared for 1 ball in between and disappeared after..

Last edited:

kurtkz

Game Developer
@funnyadit I'm struggling to reproduce that white screen error. Do you have a physical back button on your phone? And does tapping that take you to your Android home screen? When you come back into CH does it say that it's reloading textures?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Do you have a physical back button on your phone?
Yes
And does tapping that take you to your Android home screen?
Yes
When you come back into CH does it say that it's reloading textures?
No , on return just the white screen

Do you want me to post a series of photos as it happens?

BTW I use Redmi Note 4 mobile...

Users who are viewing this thread