Cricket Heroes Mobile

D

Dutch

Great stuff Kurt! good lucvk...only have an IPhone so cant test it unfortunately but hopefully you will be releasing an ios version?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Already downloaded..

My first complaint is its ADDICTIVE...:p Thought of giving it a go and ended up playing 10 overs in a jiffy...:D
Great fluid gameplay as expected from you...
Ball travel is great.
Like the background music.
PERFECT for mobile..

Now the stuff to rectify..

-Hitting in gaps the fielders stay still.. I would love to see the guys diving across animation.
-Pressing back shouldnt bring to mobile home screen, instead make Pause menu come..And on second press of "Back" it should save the game and bring to home screen..
-Bringing Pause menu could be made easier..I was struggling to get it as tap on screen and bowler starts to run..

Now to the Bugs faced:
-Background went patchy white while on pause menu and on the end of over scorecard..
-Whole pitch went white after that happened [Patchy white background]
-So went to home screen of the mobile and came back hoping it gets back to normal instead the whole screen went white along with a green rectangle around scorecard without and content.
-Could be a bug.. Bowler bowled a bouncer and that hit the batsman and went for 4 through point region..

Some suggestions:
-Could add few more voices like "Good bowling" "Run run" "Bowler end" "WK end" etc to add more life to the already great gameplay..

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Will do my part by spreading around the word.. Good stuff needs to get recognised..

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Myself being a beta tester (not now anyway) I apologize for not testing each updates after initial two updates.:( The reason for not trying the updates is very much genuine. I did want to update the game as the patches came out. But the size of the game and a slow internet connection held me back.

Hopefully will download the game and try that very soon. Thanks for the awesome and great game on Android. :)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Review posted in the store...

BTW forgot to tell , was batting inswing bowled played late as there was pace on the pitch.. Bowling team reviewed and I thought I was out but to my surprise the ball was hitting just above the stumps and was not out.. That gives a great feel..

Also @kurtkz when that review happened the details of "Pitching" "Impact" "Hitting" went below the screen, need to align them bit up for better visibility..

The angle of review shown from the non striker stump angle is perfect....

Users who are viewing this thread