Cricket Revolution Bug Report

lokebabu

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have purchased this game via steam and started playing it today. The first thing i noticed is, this game looks so great in terms of gameplay and there are some kind of bugs which is spoiling the game's brilliance. First bug i noticed is usually the leg umpire stands on on-side of the ground but here he stands on off-side for left handed batsman's. And also the bowling marker is moving so fast and i couldn't able to control it properly. After the run is complete both the batsman's stills are funny. But it is a great game in terms of gameplay. Expected test matches but it is not there. Hope u guys will fix these bugs and make the game more brilliant.

rellocan

School Cricketer
why is it so fliping hard to pierce the in-field ??? :mad:
i tried all the placement variations but still the fielder eventually gets hold of it..

i havent hit even a single boundary without lofting it ! :(

I personally feel it is a good thing that it is difficult to pierce the in field,
If it was easier to pierce gaps in the field then it would render fielding useless, it is good to be able to block a area of the field so you can bowl towards a plan(IE force the batsman to hit into the onside by packing the offside and bowling into the offside, or vice versa).
Yea i know the batsman can move a ton but you would be surprised at how well you can contain the batsman by bowling smart. People can barely score over 60 against me now.(im talking about top players eg Fazzy, Sandeep, current #1 Umarbhutto was at 38/8 before he begged me to forfeit because he had to go to the washroom and didnt want to quit the game...)
If the batting team could just easily pierce every gap (like in ashes) you would see people scoring at 20 an over which kills the game.

Edit- Also going to post a bug i noticed, sometimes when you set a field players seem to go into slip position for absolutely no reason . leaving a ton of gaps in your field, ive seen as many as 8 players stack up there - certainly gamebreaking although i rarely see it happen, and it usually happens to both players in the same match)

Last edited:

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Edit- Also going to post a bug i noticed, sometimes when you set a field players seem to go into slip position for absolutely no reason . leaving a ton of gaps in your field, ive seen as many as 8 players stack up there - certainly gamebreaking although i rarely see it happen, and it usually happens to both players in the same match)

Happens to me a lot. Happens when lag is involved which is probably every match and when you use your saved fields. So far I have found no cure for it but just to wait till end of over. And after match I have to restart CR again for the bug to go away otherwise it will do that again

sanitmutha

School Cricketer
can u give me the link for cricket revolution so i can download the game.....

yeah i have a illegal pirated copy which i downloaded from torrent and i am runing the game without stem i have 2 question

1. is there is commentary id there in the game because i cant hear the commentary.
2. now how can i update or get this patch

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
yeah i have a illegal pirated copy which i downloaded from torrent and i am runing the game without stem i have 2 question

1. is there is commentary id there in the game because i cant hear the commentary.

There you go! first CR pirate caught on PC:facepalm.Attach a Pirate tag and ban him permanently!!
Shame on you!!:mad:

P

pcfan123

Send him to the gallows! :spy

-D-S-B-

International Coach

KILL HIM!!... maybe a bit too far:laugh

listen guyz

i am in pakistan and here we dont have the geniune copy of the games. so how we purchased the game. i am not a liar like you guys i tell the truth and u guyz are all liars

faisalzahoor84 added 5 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

and you
D-S-B
you you are going to kill you ------- tell me where are you i will come thre nd we will see who will kill and who will die.

so just tell me there is commentary in the game or not ok

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
No commentary in whichever version you have. :p

Users who are viewing this thread