Cricket Revolution Editing Thread

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
You cracked pretty easily?;). You're genius AbBh!

One thing, I have never used Torque nor I know too much, does it use standard zip encryption?

Neither have I. It looks like a good one, and I think its free too. Yeah, it uses standard zip encryption. The engine part is more relevant to editing the models, anims and scripts. There must be tools to modify the DTS and DSQ files.

Thanks for the password. I'll better make a handy extractor or a small utility which will remove the password using the current password (cracked by AbBh) so that you don't have to type this long password everytime.

:banana2
Well, you can always copy paste the password instead of typing it.

Last edited:

WasimAkram38

Club Cricketer
Yeah, the file has been cracked. This was done on a request from appu2146 who also provided me with .CR files to work with.
The CR archives are just password protected zip files as it has been noted earlier. A special extractor is not needed. 7zip, WinRAR, or any other software that can deal with zip files will suffice.

The password:
Code:
%3b%2a%30%33%7a%39%38%26%34%25%61%62%6b%33%33%30%33%38%34%37

Great :banana2

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Awesome work AbBh you have again proved that you are truly awesome:hpraise

Hitterman

International Coach
Neither have I. It looks like a good one, and I think its free too. Yeah, it uses standard zip encryption. The engine part is more relevant to editing the models, anims and scripts. There must be tools to modify the DTS and DSQ files.
I have used once the demo of TGB but that wasn't the real thing. I am not sure but there must be an internal tool provided with the TGE SDK which can edit at least the models or animations.

You can't expect Indie developers to go very high however they have really done excellent job.

I think this Level Editor might edit the DTS files,
Torque Game Builder 3D Shapes Tutorial

jb the badsign

Club Cricketer
i wonder what it feels like to have a board of "fans" disassemble your game XD

anyway, fantastic work ab!

!!!! :banana2

S

sarmad

Yeah, the file has been cracked. This was done on a request from appu2146 who also provided me with .CR files to work with.
The CR archives are just password protected zip files as it has been noted earlier. A special extractor is not needed. 7zip, WinRAR, or any other software that can deal with zip files will suffice.

The password:
Code:

great work AbBh :hpraise:happy:hpraise:happy

sarmad added 3 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

guys, might have missed out .. but any idea how to edit the png files within the CR archives .... there are many images (logos, flags etc) in png files

coolz_hari

International Coach
great work AbBh :hpraise:happy:hpraise:happy

sarmad added 3 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

guys, might have missed out .. but any idea how to edit the png files within the CR archives .... there are many images (logos, flags etc) in png files

You can edit it just like .jpeg with adobe photoshop /paint /irfan view etc

S

sarmad

You can edit it just like .jpeg with adobe photoshop /paint /irfan view etc

are there any pre-requisites for placing files in the folders ? like if i am editing a png file that is used in "3rd umpire" CR file, then i can simply place the png file with right naming convention in the folder containing that CR file? or do i have to make folders with same name as that of CR Filename?

S

sarmad

Got the answer :D ... I have to create the directories (folders) with names as that of the CR files for PNG .... just messed up the LOGOS folder :)

Users who are viewing this thread