Cricket Revolution Editing Thread

coolz_hari

International Coach
With the help of tutorial I could able to edit textures. I could successfully edit Indian kit including pads.
Unfortunately in this game we can use 2 bats .

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Did a brief research on the game. It uses the Torque game engine. I only have the demo and these are the formats I came across.

CR - Its a encrypted archive as has already been pointed out
DSO - These files are compiled scripts.
DTS - Model files. Not sure if there is a tool for editing them or converting them but 3ds files can be converted to DTS
DSQ - Animation files. There is a tool available for editing them but its not free.
MIS - Another script file I think. Can be edited in a text editor.

The CR archives can be unpacked. More on that later.

coolz_hari

International Coach
Did a brief research on the game. It uses the Torque game engine. I only have the demo and these are the formats I came across.

CR - Its a encrypted archive as has already been pointed out
DSO - These files are compiled scripts.
DTS - Model files. Not sure if there is a tool for editing them or converting them but 3ds files can be converted to DTS
DSQ - Animation files. There is a tool available for editing them but its not free.
MIS - Another script file I think. Can be edited in a text editor.

The CR archives can be unpacked. More on that later.

Thanks .Is there anyway we can extract .cr ?

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow! Just when I was thinking we need AB to look into this, he is here! Waiting to hear more from you soon buddy!

appu2146

Club Captain
sunsamrat1980 : Both appu and AB have now cracked CR format.. we are in for a treat now :)
No mate yesterday when i signed in, i saw AbBH online so i requested him to have a look at this game.. And sent him a file from my demo then AbBh has done the magic of his own in cracking the files....

He is working on extractor i think....

Thanks to AbBh.....

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, the file has been cracked. This was done on a request from appu2146 who also provided me with .CR files to work with.
The CR archives are just password protected zip files as it has been noted earlier. A special extractor is not needed. 7zip, WinRAR, or any other software that can deal with zip files will suffice.

The password:
Code:
%3b%2a%30%33%7a%39%38%26%34%25%61%62%6b%33%33%30%33%38%34%37

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, just copy-paste it when prompted for password.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
wow wow wow wow wow mate
Thank you very much for the password.
you are a magician man.
Awesome, tremendous work mate.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
I got a face file thanks to ABBH for the password.
base.head.jpg
oh my god there are some hundreds of face files, who;ll be going to edit them

Last edited:

coolz_hari

International Coach
Yeah, the file has been cracked. This was done on a request from appu2146 who also provided me with .CR files to work with.
The CR archives are just password protected zip files as it has been noted earlier. A special extractor is not needed. 7zip, WinRAR, or any other software that can deal with zip files will suffice.

The password:
Code:
%3b%2a%30%33%7a%39%38%26%34%25%61%62%6b%33%33%30%33%38%34%37

Great .You proved again that you are the best;)

Hitterman

International Coach

The password:
You cracked pretty easily?;). You're genius AbBh!

One thing, I have never used Torque nor I know too much, does it use standard zip encryption?

Thanks for the password. I'll better make a handy extractor or a small utility which will remove the password using the current password (cracked by AbBh) so that you don't have to type this long password everytime.

:banana2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread