Editing/Removing stadiums in Cricket Revolution

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is another creative thought that stuck me. We would be now able to remove/edit stadiums from the game. This would be good on those low configuration machines where the game runs slow due to CPU required to load the high profile stadiums.

The 3d component of the game is stored in DTS format and stadiums are stored in stadium1.dts, stadium2.dts, etc... Someone who is good in editing can create stadiums like Lords, MCG, etc. in 3ds Max and import it in DTS format and eventually use it in the game. The TAOC team who is creating stadiums can also contribute to this part if they wish to.

Here is the screenshot of the game with stadiums removed. This is Grand Central stadium and I have copied the stadium1.dts file to data\stadiums\stadium1\stadium1_day\

10xhl7a.jpg

20acpz4.jpg

Attachments

• stadium1.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 130

Red-Bull

School Cricketer
lolzzz..... make new stadiums for the game, instead of removing old ones:laugh

DougMac

School Cricketer
lolzzz..... make new stadiums for the game, instead of removing old ones:laugh

I agree, if someone could make new ones that would be awesome. The stadiums that they have now are good, but if someone could add the most well known stadium from each of the top 10 test playing nations that would be awesome.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hey, if you can give total info on editing, I can help you.
I already made Stadiums for C07. I want Model editor. I'll surely help you:)
But, gimme total info on editing.

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
Ya I don't want stadiums at all, because then the game gives me lag. So how do I remove the stadium like you have?

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you want to edit stadiums open the file Stadiums located in cricket revolution/system/data/Stadiums. Start editing stadiums with "netPractice_stadium1." When you complete folowing steps try to open any file in "netPractice_stadium1" they all are png files and they are password protected. Password for the files is
%3b%2a%30%33%7a%39%38%26%34%25%61%62%6b%33%33%30%33%38%34%37.
Hope then you can edit Stadiums easily.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Edit stadiums.cr to get rid of stadia, and edit environment.cr to get rid of flags.

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Ya I don't want stadiums at all, because then the game gives me lag. So how do I remove the stadium like you have?

For editing Grand Central stadium, copy the attached stadium1.dts file to data\stadiums\stadium1\stadium1_day\ and
data\stadiums\stadium1\stadium1_Night

Similarly for other stadiums as well.

VDQuint

International Cricketer
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
How to import .DTS file in 3ds MAX :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread