dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

Thanks for the suggestion but I am having trouble batting as it is. So, I will pass this one. Could you also let me know the difference between the different pressure levels?

Thanks for the suggestion but I am having trouble batting as it is. So, I will pass this one. Could you also let me know the difference between the different pressure levels?

It is the pressure the batsman is under which affects the difficulty of shots and the speed with which confidence raises.

Higher pressure should mean more edges but also leads to lower ai scores/competitveness.

Albeit in favourable bowling conditions i just got 6 edges in 1 session (not all wickets) on normal pressure legend.

This is a phenomenal mod.

Eng v Pak Legend Test.jpg

Just finished an enjoyable Test match using the FearsomeTweakDebug on Legend difficulty.
There were plenty of edges, catches and a few out LBW.
Broad took three wickets in one over with stumps flying everywhere.
I didn't use the tweak when batting as England.

Last edited:
I can't seem to change the pressure level on the debug version. Is it supposed to be just one level or is it a bug? I start the tweak, it flashes level -normal, then I try to select high level, but it just doesn't change!

I can't seem to change the pressure level on the debug version. Is it supposed to be just one level or is it a bug? I start the tweak, it flashes level -normal, then I try to select high level, but it just doesn't change!

this happened to me too. however, i would say the normal level is pretty damn close to perfect anyway.

version 2.00 alpha is ready, the download is in the first post.

-adds realistic edges

i made this version for testing, because i am using now Cheat Engine, since is more powerful to create patches for games. It's just
an alpha and requires an old version of Fearsome Tweak of your choice. This version only has realistic edges, altough the number
of the edges is still the same (i will try to fix this tomorrow, didnt have time today as i am learning Cheat Engine).

I will try to add something everyday to avoid further delays,
instead of waiting to have a completed "new patch" (the next things will be realistic score and realistic shot selection)

Usage:
-run Don Bradman 14
-run a version of Fearsome Tweak of your choice and press START
-open Fearsome Tweak v2.00 alpha and press START, do this only in the menu of dbc to prevent a antihack crash.

the sliders will change the effect of the edges, i reccomend to change only the first slider (default value is 0.25, also you can try 0.35). But you can use
other values to have some fun.

Well, I'll be second I guess. Thanks for taking the time, man!

e: playtested it a bit. Genuine thick edge on forward defense. Keeper snapped it up in front of first slip. Slip muttering under his breath.

Last edited:
it should give you an error, but i am not sure. Anyway if you restart dbc then restart also the new hack, or it wont work.

Can I use the latest hack along with V.04?

Users who are viewing this thread