dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

D

Dutch

What I love about the game is that from the birds eye view you see every single player involved in the game, moving in and moving about.....just fantastic effort from BA and a great effort from you Franco to develop this hack further!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Wanted to play a fast match so had set the skills to 1 on v2.11 and played ..OMG Franco brilliant work, had top edges for six, hitting gloves and going fine between leg slip and WK, Inside edge onto the body and hitting the stumps, Edged and over the slip and what not...Best gameplay I have ever seen for sure..Loved every bit of it...The struggle felt real, bad footwork, shot selection all were well placed which made it seem so real ..Absolutely felt like I was top of the game in the match when bowling..Placed 6 slips 2 close in and 1leg slip...Just amazing..:thumbs

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
fIqCKmJ.jpg

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just sinking a few tinnies before Aus v Zim. Already the eyes are starting to go blurry

20160915224948_1.jpg

Amazing stuff. Any chance you could get batsman strength and mentality to be shown more in game, or are you still focusing on the camera work? (pun intended). I will post a few scorecards later on. This looks like a really stable build also.

Last edited:

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A small request guys. Whenever you post a pic, could you also mention the value at which you set the camera.
It will be easier for noobs like me to replicate it.
Thank you.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@francobaldo1 Hey guys I've been out of the loop and the last patch I seem to have downloaded was 2.01, I see there is 2.02 and 2.03...what are the features in these two?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
@francobaldo1 Hey guys I've been out of the loop and the last patch I seem to have downloaded was 2.01, I see there is 2.02 and 2.03...what are the features in these two?

We are at the stage where we can hack the camera angles and change batter aggression. I always thought batsmen all behaved the same way, so now we can hack it with an aggression slider. I assume you know batsmen can edge now depending on their ability, or lack thereof, and this is all automatic now. It's all amazing stuff.

Franco - I decided to take a look myself to see if I could hack the strength the batsman hits the ball depending on their strength attribute, and wow, how do you know which is which? Something like 93 million values coming up on a DBC14 scan. I wish I wasn't such a noob at this.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
langeveldt is not something that can be explained quickly. Try to practice with some simple values like the game score (search for the current score,
than after a team scores some run search again). Try different data types (1 byte, 2 bytes, 4 bytes etc.) Anyway i am checking right now the strength
values, i'll see if it has some impact on the shots.

A nice video posted by gkrama:

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
langeveldt is not something that can be explained quickly. Try to practice with some simple values like the game score (search for the current score,
than after a team scores some run search again). Try different data types (1 byte, 2 bytes, 4 bytes etc.) Anyway i am checking right now the strength
values, i'll see if it has some impact on the shots.

A nice video posted by gkrama:

Thanks again! The ball should simply be hit harder by stronger players, or it should come off the bat faster, and if you bowl at a player with max strength and min strength there is absolutely no difference at the moment. No idea how this translates to values but your work has been masterful already.

Last edited:

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
v2.14
two small but useful changes.
It's possible now to deactivate the hack. When the hack is deactivated, it will not create more wicket chances
(the "aggression" hack still works, set it to Normal if you want that the game behaves normally.)

Also you can now press SPACE to activate and deactivate the Camera.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread