dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@francobaldo1 Is there anyway you can manipulate the camera angels to come up with a 'Pro Cam' without the jerkiness? Also, is there chance that you can make Camera POS to be disabled automatically after a shot is played because it is difficult to judge a run as the camera doesn't follow the ball.

Thanks in advance.

yes, good idea, i will make the option to deselect the camera after the shot. In the first version there was also the option to save 5 different camera positions, but i removed because
i made some mistakes and there were glitches, but i can rewrite it. Dont know about the "Pro Cam", but i'll see if it's possible.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
west oval

1XUKYeA.jpg

Wow. That is actually a great way to gauge the field placements.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've downloaded it. the file name says 250, but on the hack it still says 2.14. Is this the correct version?

Hero

Club Captain
I am silent reader of this form.This hack is so amazing that finaly I posted and I have again started playing DBC14.Are you also working on patch 3 and what will be difference?
Keep it up the magnificent work.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great hack update I must say. Really enjoying it thoroughly. Just wanted to know the key notes of bug fixes hack. Apologies if I missed something important but want to know what exactly that bug fix does.

Cheers :)

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Great hack update I must say. Really enjoying it thoroughly. Just wanted to know the key notes of bug fixes hack. Apologies if I missed something important but want to know what exactly that bug fix does.

Cheers :)

the patch allows to select a stadium for a tour (if you try to do that in the menu the game will crash)

Users who are viewing this thread