DBC14 PC Version 1.14

shivakrishna981

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just in the middle of the game i knew he was playing with pirated version. I thought with the latest patch with DRM, people with pirated copies can't play anymore but they still.

23r61h.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1411749637][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just in the middle of the game i knew he was playing with pirated version. I thought with the latest patch with DRM, people with pirated copies can't play anymore but they still.

23r61h.png
login | Game The Shop this is my billing details and u can ask the shop about my order

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've checked a few of those ID's and they have purchased the game, including the guy you were chatting with.
After the latest update pirates are playing Dbc14 under "pacman championship" name......

I reported a group on steam as pirates but nothing happens...

Edit:: ohhhh...this is my 100th post in Planet cricket forum...

Last edited:

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It cant be 100%, as I am there too..:lol:lol:lol:lol But I don't play in their League, So I have created a different Group for genuine players..

Facebook

We will only let people with genuine copy to join our Facebook Group.

So you are not mentioning my name as the creator of the group.. :eek::clap:spy:D:lol:lol:D

Fantazm

County Cricketer
So what did you do to rookie difficulty batsmen in this patch?

It was kinda fun getting bowling figures of 8 wickets for 4 runs (ish) but now I'm getting 2 for 40odd.

They just get bat on everything.

Make them crap again please.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After the latest update pirates are playing Dbc14 under "pacman championship" name......

I reported a group on steam as pirates but nothing happens...

Edit:: ohhhh...this is my 100th post in Planet cricket forum...

Let me know the group and I'll make it disappear.

shivakrishna981

School Cricketer
What big looser. Please check this Facebook page, it is full of pirates..

Facebook

It has so far 1210 Members, I can bet above 95% of them have pirated the game. Of-course there are few genuine players too, but they will be very less.

Facebook

It has so far 1210 Members, I cahey bro there r somen bet above 95% of them have pirated the game. Of-course there are few genuine players too, but they will be very less.

Facebook

It has so far 1210 Members, I can bet above 95% of them have pirated the game. Of-course there are few genuine players too, but they will be very less.
bro there are genuine peoplle but pirates r entering our group ............so dont blame the group[DOUBLEPOST=1411792843][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, to be fair to him, it did not sound like you were joking when you said "you were using the pirated version" on chat.
if not so inquir about my order

I've checked a few of those ID's and they have purchased the game, including the guy you were chatting with.
thanks ross

Well, to be fair to him, it did not sound like you were joking when you said "you were using the pirated version" on chat.
i got doubt on him so i said like that as scotr card is not showing on pause enu

Last edited by a moderator:

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
bro there are genuine peoplle but pirates r entering our group ............so dont blame the group[DOUBLEPOST=1411792843][/DOUBLEPOST]
if not so inquir about my order

Bhai, I know there are few genuine people like you and me (But even I got surprised, when you admitted of pirating the game, never expected that from you, thanks god you were joking only), but you also know out of 1210 members, most of them had pirated DBC14, and as a senior member of that group, you should take the initiative to remove them from that group.

Users who are viewing this thread