DBC17 Academy Save Editor

D

Dutch

After you have made changers to a team or player you click the Save Changers Button. After you are done editing, click on the Write To Save. That will save all the changers to the save file.[DOUBLEPOST=1489565562][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, this just edit's team and players.[DOUBLEPOST=1489565640][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok the save editor has been updated to - 0.0.1.3
Ah..... that makes sense!

D

Dutch

Any chance of us being able to edit competition tables? At the moment the points allocating system doesnt work properly.......

D

Dutch

So when creating a team I then go to the player line ups and add players but I cannot edit them as they return to the default........am I doing something wrong?

suddyz

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is this with the standard logos or custom SVG logos?
Well I just worked out that there is two id's, the first is the custom id and the second is the original id that it replaces, I'll need to make some changes to support this. This was different in RLL3.

Just to confirm that this is with the standard logos.

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
So when creating a team I then go to the player line ups and add players but I cannot edit them as they return to the default........am I doing something wrong?
First you need to set the lineup amount to how many you need and then type a lineup name and hit the save changers button.

Go to players and add at least 12 players. The player id will always be 0 for added players, you will need to change that to the original player id if the custom player id is -1, from the main player list. And if the original id is -1, you will enter the custom id instead.

D

Dutch

First you need to set the lineup amount to how many you need and then type a lineup name and hit the save changers button.

Go to players and add at least 12 players. The player id will always be 0 for added players, you will need to change that to the original player id if the custom player id is -1, from the main player list. And if the original id is -1, you will enter the custom id instead.
Cheers mate!

suddyz

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll need to go through them to find out which ones are wrong. You are using the latest version aren't you?

Nope sorry I was using the old one. Let me update to the new one and I'll take a look at it before you have to spend time and effort searching for a fix.

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
DBC17 Academy Save Editor updated to 0.0.1.4

* Added a player list so you can drag and drop.

Just right click on the team player/lineup/roles list and click on Player List. To drag a player, just click on player from the list and hold and drag it to a player on the team form to replace.

D

Dutch

DBC17 Academy Save Editor updated to 0.0.1.4

* Added a player list so you can drag and drop.

Just right click on the team player/lineup/roles list and click on Player List. To drag a player, just click on player from the list and hold and drag it to a player on the team form to replace.
I am not sure what i am doing wrong: either i am stupid or it isnt working right yet: could you give a step by step guide from creating a team to adding custom players to that team?

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I am not sure what i am doing wrong: either i am stupid or it isnt working right yet: could you give a step by step guide from creating a team to adding custom players to that team?
Have you downloaded the latest version?
What are you having issues with, drag and drop or player ids?

D

Dutch

I have the latest version: I open the save file and then click on the team I have made. I click on the players and click on the drag down box to get the player list: I select a player and drag it over to the default player Jett Clemens: it either then keeps just repeating the same player even I drag another player across to another default player or it mixes players up: so If I drag eg Dave Warner across it becomes someone totally different

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I have the latest version: I open the save file and then click on the team I have made. I click on the players and click on the drag down box to get the player list: I select a player and drag it over to the default player Jett Clemens: it either then keeps just repeating the same player even I drag another player across to another default player or it mixes players up: so If I drag eg Dave Warner across it becomes someone totally different
Yeah the drag and drop can be a little buggy sometimes, I'm trying to find a solution. Just enter the player id's instead for the time been.

Users who are viewing this thread