DBC17 Career Save Editor

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks for the replies.
What I mean for point 2 is you can change the information in the editor like team name and player names, etc. so you essentially "overwrite" the team in question to look like another even though it has it's same position in the fixture data files. That's doable. right?
And as for point 3, I mean in game through the academy, can't you change the uniforms of any team? Maybe give Zimbabwe someone else's uni and then use your editor to rename them to that team? Then you could play international for that other team? At least it looks like that team but the fixture database still treats it like Zim. Is this possible?

Yeah probably, not sure when though, pretty busy with RLL4 and have the flu which doesn't help.

sphanlon

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah probably, not sure when though, pretty busy with RLL4 and have the flu which doesn't help.
Thanks. Not totally sure what you mean, though. I'm not asking you to do it for me or to create a new editor or anything. Just want to know if I can change a team's uniform in the academy and have it come through and not reset itself when i start career mode and then rename them in your editor so that they ultimately appear to be a different team.

D

Deleted member 46200

Corrected your post for you - don't have to thank me :p
RING an ambulance, cancel everything... An epidemic of man flu has started AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Sorry, Behave Caroline... Just banter my lovely bros...

(I Have just come through two days of agony and blood loss and some more to go) ahem...[DOUBLEPOST=1499802070][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm getting the idea DBC 17 on PC is by far the better game... ?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm getting the idea DBC 17 on PC is by far the better game... ?

You have only just come to this conclusion?* Franco's hack if nothing else will put it miles ahead of the consoles. Then there's all the other mods to boot

*supports Luton Town so allowances must be made

D

Deleted member 46200

You have only just come to this conclusion?* Franco's hack if nothing else will put it miles ahead of the consoles. Then there's all the other mods to boot

*supports Luton Town so allowances must be made
You'll have to guide me there.

Has pulled the new girl on the threads

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks. Not totally sure what you mean, though. I'm not asking you to do it for me or to create a new editor or anything. Just want to know if I can change a team's uniform in the academy and have it come through and not reset itself when i start career mode and then rename them in your editor so that they ultimately appear to be a different team.

Well I wouldn't need to make a new editor, I'll just add a jersey import/export feature to the Academy Save Editor and the Career Save Editor so you can swap any teams jersey.[DOUBLEPOST=1499833698][/DOUBLEPOST]
Corrected your post for you - don't have to thank me :p

Yep it must of been a man flu typo :)

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
DBC17 Career Save Editor updated to v0.0.2.4

* Now you can import/export uniforms.
* improved reading of decal and level save files.
* now can load up more then one team editor or player editor.
* some minor improvements.

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Getting this error mate.

error.jpg

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Still getting the same error on this and the Save Editor.

Is it something my end perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread