DBC17 Blobset Tools

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Please help me out I think Im not getting what you are saying as it is not working for me???
Just create a txpk as normal with one headerIndex number in the headerIndex.txt. Then copy the txpk to the blobset creator folder "DBC17Mods/txpk/" with your headerIndex.txt, which has multiple index numbers in it and rename it to your *.txpk file.

Example:
DBC17Mods/txpk/boundary.txpk
DBC17Mods/txpk/boundary.txt

So the boundary.txt file would look like this -

ect.....

I hope that makes sense.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just create a txpk as normal with one headerIndex number in the headerIndex.txt. Then copy the txpk to the blobset creator folder "DBC17Mods/txpk/" with your headerIndex.txt, which has multiple index numbers in it and rename it to your *.txpk file.

Example:
DBC17Mods/txpk/boundary.txpk
DBC17Mods/txpk/boundary.txt

So the boundary.txt file would look like this -

ect.....

I hope that makes sense.
Really sorry to say,I tried my best to do what you said but still in game boundary ropes are not changing???

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Ya I have latest.
[DOUBLEPOST=1491416918][/DOUBLEPOST]
You do have the latest blobset creator, don't you?

Hey I tried again and I find out that boundary ropes are changing for stadiums which are created by Bigant like SCG,Durban Fields,etc.But for the stadiums created by Stadium Creator in that stadiums boundary ropes are not changing????

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
[DOUBLEPOST=1491416918][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey I tried again and I find out that boundary ropes are changing for stadiums which are created by Bigant like SCG,Durban Fields,etc.But for the stadiums created by Stadium Creator in that stadiums boundary ropes are not changing????

Try the "all_boundary_Indexes.txt" for the other stadiums and rename it to your txpk file.

Last edited:

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Try the "all_boundary_Indexes.txt" for the other stadiums and rename it to your txpk file.
I used all boundary index and succeeded in replacing boundary ropes in stadiums created by stadium Creator but a new major problem arises that you can see in pictures attached below:---
20170406110655_1.jpg
20170406110655_1.jpg
20170406110655_1.jpg
20170406110703_1.jpg
20170406110716_1.jpg

You can see light green pixels at the part of stadium.

This happened when i used txpk with all boundary index.

I think it has something to do with textures\reflection.dds Maybe????

Last edited:

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I used all boundary index and succeeded in replacing boundary ropes in stadiums created by stadium Creator but a new major problem arises that you can see in pictures attached below:--- View attachment 185531 View attachment 185531 View attachment 185531 View attachment 185532 View attachment 185533

You can see light green pixels at the part of stadium.

This happened when i used txpk with all boundary index.

I think it has something to do with textures\reflection.dds Maybe????
When replacing textures, you should have them the same format as the original dds format. Other wise you will get these sort's of problems.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
When replacing textures, you should have them the same format as the original dds format. Other wise you will get these sort's of problems.
I have not replaced any textures,even I tried without changing boundary texture & in many other ways but then also same problem occurring ???

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Are you sure you don't have any other texture mods, because I'm not having any issues?
Ya all folders like character,ui in dbc 17 mods are empty except txpk folder which contains txpk file and all boundary index.?

Users who are viewing this thread