Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: Patch 2
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: Ten10
Teams used: Custom created Teams - Masters XI vs Masters XI
Ground: Delhi
Over Count: Unsure
Issue (one line description): Incorrect review
Bug description (detail): I was bowling as an off spinner to my friend who was batting. He has tried to slog the ball away on the leg side and its hit him on the front pad. As the ball ballooned up off the pad it hit the back of the bat on its follow through and was caught by the keeper. I've appealed and received a not out decision that I instantly reviewed as the ball clearly came off the bat before it was caught! The review then proceeded the review the LBW decision, which was clearly not out as it hit him well outside off stump whilst attempting a shot. After going through its paces the game upheld the original not out decision of the LBW (which was correct) and completely ignored the blatant caught-behind that directly followed (which was incorrect).

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Platform: X Box One
Game Version Number: DBC 17 AFTER PATCH 2
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: T20
Teams used: not sure
Ground: not sure
Over Count: not sure
Issue (one line description): Fielders take too long to respond after a misfield.
Bug description (detail): At times, if the bowler(or some other fielder for that matter) fails to collect the ball cleanly and it bursts through to mid off/on region, the fielder there doesn't react for a few seconds(like 3~4 seconds) except getting all dramatic about the misfield with hands on their head. This often allows for an extra run or two depending on the speed of the ball.

GetAroundHim

School Cricketer
Game Mode: Custom Tour
Match Type: Test
Teams used: United States (Downloaded) vs Zimbabwe (Get Best)
Ground: USA Home
Over Count: 2nd Innings - Approx 20 Overs
Issue (one line description): Transporting ball
Bug description (detail): Spinner bowled a ball on my pads that I played forwarded to and tried to whip past square leg. There was a fielder at short leg who dived to his left in an attempt to stop the ball, but all he could do was get a hand on it and deflect it down towards fine leg. I took off for the single, and about two seconds later the ball was in short legs hands who threw down the stumps and run me on. Upon watching the replay the ball that was heading down towards fine leg transported back into short legs hands 2 to 3 seconds after he deflected it.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Custom type - Rebel 3 day
Teams used: Western Province 1982 v SAB England XI
Ground: Newlands
Over Count: 3rd Innings - 2nd/3rd over, end of day 2 / beginning of day 1
Issue (one line description): last over of day played again due to save & resume
Bug description (detail): Finished the day's play, saved and did something else. when resuming the match, the next over is played with it still being evening, then at the end of the over they walk off and the next over is morning.

Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Custom type - Rebel 3 day
Teams used: Western Province 1982 v SAB England XI
Ground: Newlands
Over Count: 3rd Innings - 2nd/3rd over, end of day 2 / beginning of day 1
Issue (one line description): stamina not replenished overnight, AI bowling rubbish
Bug description (detail): The AI bowler's stamina doesn't replenish overnight, and this leads to innacurate rubbish being thrown down, gifting extras. i'm 33-0 and i've only scored 5 off the bat!!

LiamHampshire

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0794
Game Mode: Academy
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Unable to place logo on sleeve
Bug description (detail): When creating kits, I am not able to place a logo on the upper sleeve where a small sponsor/manufacturer logo would go - I can place them anywhere on the torso but when i go to put them on the shoulder they end up on the part of the torso that is covered by the players shoulder joining to the torso (effectively they are inside the players shoulder I suppose is the best way to put it). I know I should be able to place logos here as the England kit i've downloaded has the small Adidas logo on the sleeve. Sorry that this is so long winded.

Vicbushrangers1

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0794
Game Mode: Online
Match Type:
Test
Teams used: Aus vs Eng
Ground: any
Over Count: ANY
Issue (one line description): Textures aren't correct after save and exit
Bug description (detail): Textures are fine then when we continue the game we end up with textures completely weird bats and all. Ill drop photos below

Attachments

• IMG_1345[1].JPG
    IMG_1345[1].JPG
    731.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1343[1].JPG
    IMG_1343[1].JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 118

MAULER46

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0782
Game Mode: Online - Custom match
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Australia v NZ, downloaded
Ground: downloaded Gabba
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): failure to save custom match
Bug description (detail): I have been playing an online custom test match with a friend. we saved and exited in the last innings in the prescribed way about two days ago, and when we went to load game today, it reloaded in the first innings! We chalked this up to us not saving and exiting properly. We played for a few hour tonight, then saved and exited for a brief break, then played a few more hours and saved and exited. I've just taken a look, and the game has failed again to save at our most recent point - there is only the save from about 4 hours ago, meaning the loss of about two innings again. overall, I'd say we've lost about 8 hours of play time because of this bug, and makes playing custom test matches pointless.

kasabian21

International Coach
Game Version Number: Latest
Game Mode: Casua
Match Type: test
Teams used: england v sri lanka, both downloaded
Ground: colombo park oval
Over Count: 2.2
Issue (one line description): no decision review menu/option
Bug description (detail): appealed for LBW, not given but the pop up menu to review the decision didn't appear. Checked big eye and it would have been out.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Platform: ps4
Game Version Number: patch 2 installed
Game Mode:
Teams used:
Downloaded Teams
Ground: Downloaded Wanderers
Issue (one line description): Batsman returning after cancelled run refuse to reach out and slide bat over the line
Bug description (detail): As mentioned above they get run out unneccesary .

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Platform: ps4
Game Version Number: patch 2 installed
Game Mode:
Teams used:
Downloaded Teams
Ground: Downloaded Wanderers
Issue (one line description): While I was batting Batsman got given out LBW , but nothing hit the pad
Bug description (detail): As mentioned above he got given LBW , I reviewed the decision , still no mark on the pad , but Umpires Call stands ? I expected the DBC14 animation where the pad got into the way of the Cut Shot , but it didnt look like that in the video .

@BigAntStudios ; @MattW I updated my previous Bug Reports with a bunch of Videos , please go and review them on Page 5 Post 62

KingsPunjabIsaac

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version Number: Latest update
Match Type: Club t20
Teams Used: Any
Issue (one line description): Career mode crashes after one game and goes back to the main menu.
Bug description (detail): Every time I start a career mode, I play one match and then it reverts back to the original screen for career mode where you select either an existing player or create your own. When I try to load the career I just had back up again, it goes to the same screen, and seemingly forgets I created the career. This has happened 5 times in a row now after I have started a career.

Brentismaximas

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Teams used: Play for Christchurch
Ground: Adelaide
Issue (one line description): Commentator makes incorrect statements
Bug description (detail): After bowling an over where I got hit for 4 singles the commentator says I bowled a maiden over.

Brentismaximas

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Game Mode: T20 World champs
Match Type: 20 overs
Teams used: New Zealand get best
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): New Zealand batsman stats don't appear.
Bug description (detail): When I'm batting with New Zealand each time a new batter comes in to bat only his name appears on screen. No average, high score, or any stats. Does this for all batsman on that team.

Brentismaximas

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Match Type:Club T20
Teams used: Christchurch
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): Shows wrong stats on screen
Bug description (detail): When my player comes in to bat it shows incorrect high score, and show zero half centuries when he has scored 1 previously.

Brentismaximas

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Platform: PC Demo
Game Version Number: 0.80?
Game Mode: Create logo
Match Type:N/A
Teams used:N/A
Issue (one line description): Game crashes when I try to import picture.
Bug description (detail): The games goes to black screen whenever I click import, and it doesn't recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread