dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Haha well we must all remember this is still a video game designed for entertainment. Not real life.
So things Will never be exactly the same.
Also, I'm aware that Warne was able to bowl batsmen around the legs, but it would be very difficult to bowl in between the legs of a batsmen was defending in his crease as you say

Bubble officially burst haha
Nothing against your mate..It was really nice wicket taken...The point of Warne style wicket was because I really feel that kind of spin and wicket is a possibility with tweaks from the legend himself..

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@francobaldo1 I have noticed that Rugby League Live 4 have same stadium creator as dbc 17 have but in rrl 4,lower adboards are not having gap in between two adboards but in DBC 17 they have gap in between each other.Can you fix that or can you tell me how to do that??

Last edited:

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@francobaldo1 I have noticed that Rugby League Live 4 have same stadium creator as dbc 17 have but in rrl 4,lower adboards are not having gap in between two adboards but in DBC 17 they have gap in between each other.Can you fix that or can you tell me how to do that??

you need to wait a couple of days, when i reinstall win 64 bit (i am using 32 bit at the moment). Can you post a screenshot of the adboards?

when i have back win64, i'll release an update with some graphic modding (like adding the rain effect, change light etc.) and guides on how to create hacks for the game. The "big graphic" update is going
a little slow, but there are progress.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
you need to wait a couple of days, when i reinstall win 64 bit (i am using 32 bit at the moment). Can you post a screenshot of the adboards?

when i have back win64, i'll release an update with some graphic modding (like adding the rain effect, change light etc.) and guides on how to create hacks for the game. The "big graphic" update is going
a little slow, but there are progress.
upload_2017-8-31_3-13-29.png

It is stadium creator of Rugby League Live 4,you see no gaping between lower ad-boards,It is looking realistic.

upload_2017-8-31_3-17-26.png

It is stadium creator of DBC 17 and you can see gaps between lower adboards which is looking very odd and unrealistic

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
(uploaded dbc14Hook, link in the first post)

hi, if you have dbc14 please try the file dbc14Hook and tell me if it works on your
computer, thanks. It just draws a menu in the top left corner.

@ashar rizwan yesterday i finished reinstalling windows 64bit on my computer, i'll give you
any information that i find about the adboards.

Last edited:

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
@francobaldo1, I gave this a go and it just crashed DBC14 to desktop when I hit start. I'm running MS Windows 10 Home 64Bit.

thanks, it's working on my pc with win7 (32 and 64 bit), and also on my laptop (win7), but probably is my fault, need to debug something. If you have time i will upload
another test later. Hope i can get it working, so we can have custom HUDS (deactivating the default one), and probably many other things.

B

Bigby Wolf

(uploaded dbc14Hook, link in the first post)

hi, if you have dbc14 please try the file dbc14Hook and tell me if it works on your
computer, thanks. It just draws a menu in the top left corner.

@ashar rizwan yesterday i finished reinstalling windows 64bit on my computer, i'll give you
any information that i find about the adboards.
It crashed for me too in DBC 14 on a 64 bit windows 10 OS.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Franco great that you are still active and doing your thing. I am lurking from afar, still without a gaming PC, and not sure when that situation will change, but I can't wait to get my hands on DBC again.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
@francobaldo1, I thought antivirus could be the problem (it tends to pick up all your tweaks as threats) but I get the same result with firewall and AV disabled.

ok, try the second file i uploaded if you can (dbc14Hook2), this might work, but it will probably draw some artifacts also on screen. However is not
a problem, it seems dbc17 has not these problems, so drawing on the screen should be easy.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
ok, try the second file i uploaded if you can (dbc14Hook2), this might work, but it will probably draw some artifacts also on screen. However is not
a problem, it seems dbc17 has not these problems, so drawing on the screen should be easy.
@francobaldo1, I'm getting the same result with hook 2. I've tried with AV on and AV off...get an immediate CTD.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
@francobaldo1, I'm getting the same result with hook 2. I've tried with AV on and AV off...get an immediate CTD.

thanks Plotinus, it seems windows10 doesnt like it, i've read it happens. If you want to do another test, i can upload a DLL made by another modder, so i can check
if i made a mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread