Default Fields Editing

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Those are the numbers to enter for fielder positions using the config editor although bear in mind that x actaully = -x when entering values.
I'll have a look for other XZ strings over the weekend.

faraz haider

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Basic04b.anm 80.000000 AC_PLAY

well can any one tell me what is this thing do and how to know which value we have to write there b/c it is changing in every time

Ste

Executive member
To fix the error message, do this:

Download RICHTX32.OCX (right click the text on the left and save to your Desktop).

Back up your current copy of RICHTX32.OCX and copy the new version to the same file location. This file should be located in the WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory on your C: drive (for Windows NT and 2000: \WINNT\system32).

Using your mouse, click on the "Start" button and then click on "Run".

According to your Operating System, type the following command to register this library file:

Windows 95, 98, or Me:
regsvr32 \windows\system\RICHTX32.OCX

Windows NT or 2000:
regsvr32 \WINNT\system32\RICHTX32.OCX

Windows XP:
regsvr32 \windows\system32\RICHTX32.OCX

You should see a message saying "DllRegisterServer ... succeeded"

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
faraz haider said:
Basic04b.anm 80.000000 AC_PLAY

well can any one tell me what is this thing do and how to know which value we have to write there b/c it is changing in every time

Check back a couple of pages in the thread. Jonah has answered this.

jonah

International Coach
Here you go mate...

jonah said:
One thing I've noticed...if you change an outfield player into a close catching position (slip/batpad etc), they walk in as the bowler's approaching. To rectify this, change the bottom line in the cfg for that player (say, Basic04b.anm 102.000000 AC_PLAY) to read
Slip01.anm -81.000000 AC_PLAY. This then will make the fielders stand still and settle into their catching positions as the bowler approaches.

The bottom line differentiates between an outfielder (Basic****) and a close in fielder (Slip*****). I think the values after these words determines how far the fielder walks in as the bowler approaches. If you move an outfielder into a close catching position change the 'Basic****' line to read
Slip01.anm -81.000000 AC_PLAY and the fielder will not walk in as the bowler approaches :) .

faraz haider

International Cricketer
so if we cant change that value but change xz value to slip4 position so what happened. fielder will come far away to the slip or something else will happened?and how to change these values like u changes them 102.000000 to 81.00000 and how u figures it out?so plzz answer these question they r stopping me to change the field files

jonah

International Coach
:confused:
Sorry mate, I can't understand what you mean pal. Just change the bottom line of any slip, gulley or close in fielder to read
Slip01.anm -81.000000 AC_PLAY
and you should be OK. Try putting different values in if you like and see what happens.

Last edited:

Prakash

Executive member
Anybody know what those numbers near basic04b.anm or slip01.anm excatly does. I tried to change them but unfortunately i can't find any noticeable difference between them :(

tomcress2000

Club Cricketer
Quick question, with the editing of fields can you amend where the wicket keeper stands for the cpu bowling?

thanks

Prakash

Executive member
tomcress2000 said:
Quick question, with the editing of fields can you amend where the wicket keeper stands for the cpu bowling?

thanks
The field file contains only positions for 9 players (-1 for bowler and -1 for wicket keeper)

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
so has anybody started working on a field editor.....

or any sort of a patch which could change the default fields for cpu so that they are much better.

Users who are viewing this thread