End Game Dethy Mafia! Town Till Valhalla | RUDI & Ashutosh. win!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think your chance was claiming insane, Rudi sane, Ashutosh, naive and CK paranoid
And me mafia and trying to lynch today.
You could have even pointed out my eagerness on day 1 and day 2 with early analysis and pushes trying hard to look town.
Post automatically merged:

Could have just posted
Ash - mafia or something
mother-of.gif

I think this should prove once and for all that I'm not that good at mafia as I'm perceived to be.

For future games --> To all - please don't kill me on night 0/1/2 thinking that I play this game well :p

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Also asprin, you should have definitely killed Rudi at night as he was a cleared townie which actually you were gonna do but suddenly had a change of mind. And Rudi was insane. CK was paranoid, TV was sane, Ashutosh was naive.
Ssshhhh don't teach him anything!
Post automatically merged:

mother-of.gif

I think this should prove once and for all that I'm not that good at mafia as I'm perceived to be.

For future games --> To all - please don't kill me on night 0/1/2 thinking that I play this game well :p
Na, na, na.
You gonna die on n1 as you old.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Also asprin, you should have definitely killed Rudi at night as he was a cleared townie which actually you were gonna do but suddenly had a change of mind. And Rudi was insane. CK was paranoid, TV was sane, Ashutosh was naive.
My gut feeling was that CK was insane. It was a 50-50 chance that I took. Also thought it might play well to confuse the town a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread