No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 185125

Fella who delivered my pizza looked a bit like Rishabh Pant so I was inspired to have bit of a play around.

cR4nk5x.png

P0PR9Ro.png

8USAsCY.png

ldBxuSi.png

Not yet shared.
Would you be sharing the Uniforms soon, or after finishing the players?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Would you be sharing the Uniforms soon, or after finishing the players?
I'll probably share the kits later today. I have done an Ishant Sharma one and might have a look at doing a few more players where good images are available.

Had a look for some decent images of the likes of Saini, Chahar but it's tough to find ones of a decent size.

This would be perfect. But it's way too small.
3824.png

If anyone can find larger images of that type, share and I'll see what I can do. If not, I might be able to make some that at least improve upon what you can do in the academy.

D

Deleted member 185125

Not sure if it's good enough

Navdeep Saini
IMG_20190915_182113.jpg

Deepak Chahar
140.png

Rahul Chahar
3763.png

Reactions: DAP

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@Mohammed Sherry Cheers for looking. Of those, the Sundar one is probably the closest I'd choose to use. But even then I think it'd be too small. But like I say, I can have a look at making some that don't use a photo. It can be useful to get better skin tones or key features - e.g. the mole on Saini's brow.

I think this is the one I used for Pant compared with Sundar. pant.jpg

Others might be happy to use that Sundar one but I think it's too small to get enough clarity, whereas with Pant there's more detail.

TomW777

Club Captain
@Mohammed Sherry Cheers for looking. Of those, the Sundar one is probably the closest I'd choose to use. But even then I think it'd be too small. But like I say, I can have a look at making some that don't use a photo. It can be useful to get better skin tones or key features - e.g. the mole on Saini's brow.

I think this is the one I used for Pant compared with Sundar. View attachment 226860

Others might be happy to use that Sundar one but I think it's too small to get enough clarity, whereas with Pant there's more detail.

Is this any better?
upload_2019-9-16_1-53-3.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Size wise yes, but I prefer to use one where the camera is at head height and with more even lighting. Generally, you only get that from studio shoots. He's also too happy. It helps if they are looking fairly miserable from having to stand around in their kit having their photo taken.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Shared an update to my Indian side.

Added the T20 kit - updated and made some small adjustments to all kits with the new sponsor (based on the design seen on the T20 shirt).

Added these playfaces
os93kwC.png

c9BwqsH.png

PkzYhPk.png

zDZMxC9.png

0DWz6tX.png

My other ones can be seen here, scroll down to the India spoiler.

Edit - also shared an updated version of my custom Jack Leach and custom versions of Chris Jordan and Ollie Pope. If you want to use them you'll have to add them to rosters as they are not linked. They are all skilled the same as my other shared versions (although I think those three might not have been shared yet... not sure).

VJGXHsM.jpg

om9RVA6.jpg

jqwOEh6.jpg

Last edited:

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Added the T20 kit - updated and made some small adjustments to all kits with the new sponsor (based on the design seen on the T20 shirt).

Added these playfaces
os93kwC.png

c9BwqsH.png

PkzYhPk.png

zDZMxC9.png

0DWz6tX.png

Edit - also shared an updated version of my custom Jack Leach and custom versions of Chris Jordan and Ollie Pope. If you want to use them you'll have to add them to rosters as they are not linked. They are all skilled the same as my other shared versions (although I think those three might not have been shared yet... not sure).

VJGXHsM.jpg

om9RVA6.jpg

jqwOEh6.jpg
If you have time can you make TKR away kit as the away jersey was ...

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@wasteyouryouth

Awesome work buddy!

Thanks is not the word

your (alongwith few other pros like you) efforts & time is what takes care of the realism aspect in the academy...

Wonder how would you manage to get time to actually relax while playing the game and enjoy and then find minute bugs and observations to place them before the devs & the community, after so much work in the players, teams, kits etc...

Btw, any chance of making used bat (like you did in Ashes ) with red ball marks, taping, wear and tear, etc

Cheers

D

Deleted member 185125

Added these playfaces
os93kwC.png

c9BwqsH.png

PkzYhPk.png

zDZMxC9.png

0DWz6tX.png

VJGXHsM.jpg

om9RVA6.jpg

jqwOEh6.jpg
Thanks a lot mate. Would you still give Khaleel and Sundar a try or are the pictures not good enough.

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Beautiful Work! Beautiful! Also, I am also not well, got a bad flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread