Don Bradman CRICKET 14 Batting/Bowling/Fielding Controls (Updated)

wrick3000

Club Captain
LEFT ANALOG STICK (LAS) - Foot Placement while playing a shot.
RIGHT ANALOG STICK (RAS) - Controls the Bat.

what does control the bat precisely mean? It means in which direction we want to play the shot? So if we are using one hand for the foot placement other for the bat how would we select which shot we want to play? Lofted or ground shot? And how can we advance down the wicket?

It is still undisclosed. So we all are waiting on that same as you.

sohair92

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Someone please eblighten me about the seem position of the ball how to control it I read it somewhere that it can be controlled for inswing and outswing

Hunbbel

Club Captain
I really don't see the point in asking/knowing about the controls (seam position, bat position) as yet. I think, a general idea of the innovative controls should be enough here. Obviously, we can't play the game yet, so we don't absolutely need the controls now as well. Let the game release and I'm pretty sure that after hitting the nets for a couple of hours, we'll start getting a hold of the new controls. Besides that, there should be some surprises left too!

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I wonder hitting your first six would be quite an achievement after mastering the footwork and bat control sticks.

DAP1987

School Cricketer
I think the best part about what we've found on the controls is that we are all going to have to spend time in the nets, can't see anyone being able to just pick up a control pad and hitting a century or taking a hat-trick.

But agreed, don't see the point in knowing all the controls, not like anyone can practice is it?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I wonder hitting your first six would be quite an achievement after mastering the footwork and bat control sticks.

Probably, that explains Angad's 8 innings, 1 Run stats from the long time back gameplay video? :D

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
I would rather start the career mode right away to get a more authentic experience of being a 16yr old in pro cricket and sucking bad until i learn to play better.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Inspired by M Hussey? ;) ( not in terms of being poor, but making to national level towards the end :D )

Am trying to give atleast a week's gap for my memory to have firm control over the buttons on what each means. Practicing game is slightly different from remembering buttons, so Yeah! Who knows, I will end up going to career right away. :spy

abnaned

School Cricketer
great net play --- but ...

the nets gameplay is great ..... lots of ground, defensive, aggressive and unique shots... but there is only batting practice .... i love to bowl in nets ....
if you have problem in batting ... make sure that your controller is set to analog mode... otherwise you'll not able to play shots ...

malabya

School Cricketer
I have a gamepad. but cant play this? if i have to buy X-BOX 360 controller?

Users who are viewing this thread