Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Here are the pics. Gonna post them on their FB page too. I hope you guys will do the needful and help me get this seller down from that website.

screen shots

Sent a mail. Nobody picks up the call on their customer care. I'm not worried about the refund, I know i will get it after some frustrating mails. But the problem is allowing someone to sell pirated stuff online. They are stealing the revenue from BigAnt and god know how many such sellers would be there. Thus I Posted this on FB as a public post. I hope people here share it and spread the word. They need to take that seller down.
Gaurav Sheoran - Good Job Snapdeal. Ordered Don Bradman... | Facebook

Sent a mail. Nobody picks up the call on their customer care. I'm not worried about the refund, I know i will get it after some frustrating mails. But the problem is allowing someone to sell pirated stuff online. They are stealing the revenue from BigAnt and god know how many such sellers would be there. Thus I Posted this on FB as a public post. I hope people here share it and spread the word. They need to take that seller down.
Gaurav Sheoran - Good Job Snapdeal. Ordered Don Bradman... | Facebook
But my point is how come snapdeal allowed them in the first place, dont they check the seller and the items they sell.....No wonder they gave a person a box full of stones when he ordered an Iphone 6..:facepalm

And share the same on their snapdeal facebook page as well....

@BigAntStudios can you contact your distributors and take some action against this seller http://www.snapdeal.com/product/don...rs/1808076074#bcrumbSearch:|bcrumbLabelId:578 I bought from these guys and just now i received the package and was shocked to find out that it is a pirated copy of the game. I'm gonna contact the website too. I'm so tweaking mad. Was hoping to play this today.

What!!! :eek::eek::mad:mad Buddy please contact snapdeal and report this issue. Even i have ordered the game from snapdeal for Rs.888 and now i won't be able to cancel my order as the product has been shipped.

Seller name : VKSYARNANDCOLOURS

Snapdeal did this! :eek:, wonder what happened to them to allow the seller with pirated copies ?

For some reason they are not allowing to post images there. Thus i left link to my public post with images above. If you post it on any post they have done, it displays well with images too. That is what I'm doing. So please head over to Snapdeal | Facebook and comment or share that post again. They need to understand. This is getting ridiculous.

But my point is how come snapdeal allowed them in the first place, dont they check the seller and the items they sell.....No wonder they gave a person a box full of stones when he ordered an Iphone 6..:facepalm
Because the site seems to work as a seller marketplace - see how there's a 'Sell This Product' link - anyone can just sign up and say they are selling legit copies of the game. They probably relied on all the other stuff they sell to build up a good seller rating as well.

Because the site seems to work as a seller marketplace - see how there's a 'Sell This Product' link - anyone can just sign up and say they are selling legit copies of the game. They probably relied on all the other stuff they sell to build up a good seller rating as well.
Aren't they liable to some extent. Suppose a company presses charges against them due to piracy, wont snapdeal be accountable then???

Pathetic...Never expected this from Sanpdeal...Will share it in Facebook and personally avoid Snap-deal in future..

Users who are viewing this thread