MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
plz help me how to chose my squad before match i was captain of indian test team
i also purchase from snapdeal & i received paireted dvd when i was asking for refund & transfer cash in to my bank a/c

Regardless of why you have it, you still have an illegal copy of the game. Do not ask for help with it.

maxtiger

Club Captain
Regardless of why you have it, you still have an illegal copy of the game. Do not ask for help with it.

after that when i was purchase from snapdeal then i purchase from flipkart legal copy

so plz help me how to chose my squad before match i was captain of indian test team

kanu0009

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes it is true and i want to bring it to the attention of planet cricket and Big Ant that the Indian retailer SNAP-DEAL is providing pirated copy of the game by mention on there page that it is 100% genuine.I have reached and found others have been victim of this too.Please look into it.I do have screen shots of the product they provided.

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/don...rs/1808076074#bcrumbSearch:|bcrumbLabelId:578DSC_0944.JPG DSC_0945.JPG DSC_0946.JPG

Gurjot95

National Board President
I am another victim of this shameful act by Snapdeal. I never expected from this website to do these kind of activites, you've lost all your reputation with these scams, Snapdeal.

IMG_20141217_180428.jpg IMG_20141217_180525.jpg IMG_20141217_180428.jpg dbc.jpg

Last edited:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@BigAntStudios This shit is getting crazy. Even if this guy managed to sell just 10 or 20 copies till now, you should still take some legal action and bring him down. God know how many pirated copies he must have sold offline at peanuts price? Maybe send a official notice to snapdeal to take the listing down first. Here is the email of one of the founders of the website [email protected] (Obtained via a friend in media). He might have ignored my mail for taking down the listing but if a mail comes from a Publisher or developer then he would take it seriously.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Okay, this is getting ridiculous. I just opened my Max Payne 3 package which I received with my 'pirated' DBC 14 package and DVD I received in it is also a CRACKED blackbox version of Max Payne 3. I ordered it from this page - Max Payne 3 PC Game: Price, Reviews & Buy Online in India | Snapdeal.com The thing which surprises me the most is that it has received 99 five star rating and 22 positive reviews, yet I received a pirated version from the same seller. This is the first time I have bought games from Snapdeal and they have sent me a f**king pirated version for both games. I'm done, I am not buying anything from Snapdeal ever again until they get their shit together and actually start selling genuine products. fearsome tweak You, Snapdeal! Never buy any games from them.

Going to open my Splinter Cell package now which I ordered from Amazon. I hope to play atleast one genuine game this holiday, fingers crossed!

mp3.png mp3 setup.png mp cp 2.jpg mp crop.jpg

Last edited:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Okay, a good update on the whole pirated game situation. So, apparently that email ID of CEO was legit. I just got a call from their Delhi office and they said " Sir this is regard the mail you sent to our CEO, Blah Blah Blah". After a lot of apologies and explanations, he informed that management is taking this seriously as CEO himself is now involved in this process as this does not leave a good image of website. They will de-list the seller from the website and arrange a original replacement for me.

soyab0007

Club Cricketer
Me too got a pirated copy yesterday evening
Called customer care regarding the same & inform them about the refund process

kushari

International Coach
Okay, a good update on the whole pirated game situation. So, apparently that email ID of CEO was legit. I just got a call from their Delhi office and they said " Sir this is regard the mail you sent to our CEO, Blah Blah Blah". After a lot of apologies and explanations, he informed that management is taking this seriously as CEO himself is now involved in this process as this does not leave a good image of website. They will de-list the seller from the website and arrange a original replacement for me.

If it is possible, can you share the email you sent to the CEO of Snap-deal (Cut Copy Paste/Screenshot), there are many who purchased the game, but dont have good command over the language, they can use your format and send it to Mr. Behl...Of-course you need to keep some details blank as Order No, Purchase Date/Your Email ID etc etc...Its not necessary, but if you can share the format you sent to Kunal Behl, I can ask few of the members (from our Facebook Group) who ordered from snap-deal to send a similar email to [email protected]

Sourabh007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i bought it from flipkart 5 months ago but it is genuine.so always go to flipkart or amazon why snapdeal!

tush

School Cricketer
wow....red flag for snapdeal, atleast for my gaming titles!! bought my dbc2014 from them back in apr (i guess) and thankfully it was legit... was planning to order TLOU but will need to look elsewhere now... :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread