Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Discussion in 'Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum' started by MattW, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Saeglopur County Cricketer

Just opened up DBC 14 for the first time in about a year because I wanted to check my old career stats against my new ones on DBC 17 - except suddenly none of my save files are appearing in the game. The continue career option is simply greyed out. If I start a new one, it creates a new file with the next number up in the same folder as all my old saves, but none of them are appearing in the game, including my old competition mode saves too. Does anyone know what's causing this? I never had the problem before and there have been no updates to the game files or anything. As it is, I've got three years of career mode stats that I now can't view. All my files are in the correct folder, but the game can't see them.

2. jesuwin School Cricketer

jesuwin
    AKA:
    JES255
    National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Chennai Super Kings

Hello, I have my DBC 14 Crashed because whenever i enter the Don Bradman Academy it says "CHECKING FOR SERVER MESSAGES" and gets crashed into desktop. What Shall I do?? AND SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH

3. jay godhani Club Cricketer

Big ant-can give us minor update as ball marker show length color before release ball from hand as shows in DBC17!!!! that makes batting sense no predominant shots...

4. jesuwin School Cricketer

jesuwin
    AKA:
    JES255
    National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Chennai Super Kings

I have another problem that is whenever i finish a match in career mode the game just hangs on the "waiting to exit screen". what should i do?

5. Akash.ask19 School Cricketer

Akash.ask19
    National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Chennai super kings
    Update your game

6. jesuwin School Cricketer

jesuwin
    AKA:
    JES255
    National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    Chennai Super Kings

i updated and have the latest version v1.21 and yet it hangs up at that screen

7. Parth Desai Club Cricketer

Parth Desai
    Request for the ICC Benson & Hedges World Cup 1992 patch for the test playing nations like India, Pakistan, West Indies, Sri Lanka, England, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand & Zimbabwe for Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC ? Same players, jersey and playing kits.

8. gkvarma18 County Cricketer

gkvarma18
    National Team:

Dear BigAnt
    That is the only thing needs to be fixed in this game. If you do that then this game is best cricket title forever.
    Batting is difficult with pre meditated shots

9. Narayanan Hariharan Club Cricketer

Narayanan Hariharan
    National Team:
    New Zealand
    Domestic Team:
    Western Australia

I am facing this problem when i am bowling - I am able to get the Arm Rotation (R pad down) to perfect most of the time. But the thing is i am not able to get the right angle of delivery, when i release the ball (even when the marker says Good Pitch), my ball drifts a long way off (mostly a wide), when i move the R pad a little towards the left or right. I want to bowl a little outside off when i am left arm seamer to right hand batsman.. but never i have got it right.

Any suggestions?

10. zwarrior Staff Member

zwarrior
    Moderator Fantasy Cricket Team The Amigos PlanetCricket Award Winner
    National Team:
    Domestic Team:
    RCB

Just finished 1000 hours in this game. Thanks again @BigAntStudios for creating it. Worth every penny !

cricfan11 and BigAntStudios thanked this.
  11. Narayanan Hariharan Club Cricketer

Narayanan Hariharan
    National Team:
    New Zealand
    Domestic Team:
    Western Australia

But that's what I feel adds to the fun doesn't it. Just like real cricket, where you would have a split second to adjust to the ball after its delivered,

We have been so used to ball markers without which we find it difficult;)

12. gkvarma18 County Cricketer

gkvarma18
    National Team:

That's what i insisted
    We must have the choice to put on/off in the settings just like DBC17 the ball markers before the delivery from bowler's hand .That makes the game perfect and complete even better than DBC17 in my opinion.

jay godhani said thanks for this.
  13. jay godhani Club Cricketer

Yes, right that makes DBC14 all time great.....

gkvarma18 said thanks for this.
  14. Akhilsaj Club Captain

Akhilsaj

Dbc 14 the best . Thanks Big ant studios and Tru Blu .

15. Tharakajay School Cricketer

Hey, I'm new to DBC 14, Can anyone tell me what's this circle in the bowling HUD, and how to control it??
    Thanks...

[​IMG]