Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
With all the licencees I don't think pulling it is an option. My sources differ to Ross in saying that July is still possible but we'll see.

glenny134

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Would be great if Ashes do release in July, would mean we atleast we have something to play until Cricket 14 comes out.. don't have high hopes though :noway

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With all the licencees I don't think pulling it is an option. My sources differ to Ross in saying that July is still possible but we'll see.

Hmmmm your sources either don't know they are yet to submit or are "misleading" you (I know you hate the "L" word :) )

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Ross and the team has a plan for revealing the date and title and start their promotional activities,So we need to WAIT..
Ross atleast give another set of screenshots for the week's mood uplift...

And Ross just answer this ,Have you set the date to reveal all the info in your mind or is it yet to be decided

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's only *one* source that's given you the correct info - I don't eat Lords cake (or drink Kool Aid ;) )

Last edited:

vicky701

School Cricketer
Ross whenever u release an update ,plz enable the batting ,fielding ,bowling attributes option for player editor so we can complete editing of created players before the original release of cricket 14 . as we hve time till the original release, we would complete our created players with skills. :)

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross whenever u release an update ,plz enable the batting ,fielding ,bowling attributes option for player editor so we can complete editing of created players before the original release of cricket 14 . as we hve time till the original release, we would complete our created players with skills. :)

I like the way this guy thinks :yes

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I think it would be difficult to do a good job of assigning skills to players without the ability to test their effect on gameplay.

So obviously Ross should add the full game into the Cricket Academy beta It's probably worth waiting so the end result is better.

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think it would be difficult to do a good job of assigning skills to players without the ability to test their effect on gameplay.

So obviously Ross should add the full game into the Cricket Academy beta It's probably worth waiting so the end result is better.

Good point, didn't even think of that!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
With all this talk about sources, sources lying or misleading, missing deadlines, claims & counter-claims, potential lawsuits involving CA & ECB and the keeping cards close to the chest, this saga is looking like something Robert Ludlum would script :lol

In fact the Xbox One & PS4 drama between Sony & MS looked like a storm in a teacup compared to the goings on in the cricket video gaming world :p

Users who are viewing this thread