Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I'll answer what I can be 100% certain of, I don't have the game with me right now.

How to add someone to ignore list???

----------

Ohh!!! Take rest both of you!! Long month ahead :p!

Btw...would it be rude if I asked you if bowlers run on the danger area? and as a result be warned? and would this lead to a wide variety of footmark locations?? :spy

Truth hurts?

How to add someone to ignore list???

User CP>Edit Ignore List

however don't add that line to your signature like I did, gets really confusing as you keep seeing double and triple.

I have never been so much excited for a game than this..already bought a gamepad and its giving me sleepless nights with cricket 14 gameplay videos & trailers in my dreams...

Last edited:
He's running scared lol.

Everyone gets the point your trying to make, but the way your trying to make it is annoying, I mean everyone comes on here to read about Cricket 14 where as your just being that annoying wee kid that want more and more and all I see is you posting crap after crap.

Your going on my list too. :cheers

Everyone gets the point your trying to make, but the way your trying to make it is annoying, I mean everyone comes on here to read about Cricket 14 where as your just being that annoying wee kid that want more and more and all I see is you posting crap after crap.

Your going on my list too. :cheers

Just don't answer. He is looking for an argument once again. Leave it and move on glenny.

Ross what do you guys do in the office when you're not developing a game? How does it work? Or are you always working on a project of some kind?

srk121 your absolutely right, sorry.

Anyway,like angad, I'm also interested to know about warnings... can you get warned from running on the pitch? or warned about anything other than too many bouncers?

Ross what do you guys do in the office when you're not developing a game? How does it work? Or are you always working on a project of some kind?

We have three titles on the go at the moment, so there's no downtime :)

----------

srk121 your absolutely right, sorry.

Anyway,like angad, I'm also interested to know about warnings... can you get warned from running on the pitch? or warned about anything other than too many bouncers?

Mike will answer that because I cant remember.

I know despite being warned or not the umpire gains an "attitude" based on the way you play/no. of appeals/etc... not good to have an umpire offside :)

I know despite being warned or not the umpire gains an "attitude" based on the way you play/no. of appeals/etc... not good to have an umpire offside :)

OMG!!! You licensed Steve Bucknor :spy!

So, say, if you appeal a lot, does the umpire form that attitude against that particular bowler or against the whole team?

Also, in career mode, if I am fielding, do I have control over appeals even when Im not bowling or does the AI do it on its own?

Last edited:
I know despite being warned or not the umpire gains an "attitude" based on the way you play/no. of appeals/etc... not good to have an umpire offside :)[/QUOTE]

Awesome...Mentality is everything in sport so it's pleasing to see the creation of a pathway that can be built on in future games- i imagine somewhere down the line bowlers would be able to chirp batsmen i.e. press 'A' button and the bowler will potentially be able to distract the batsmen, or something of the sort....Test cricket is all about the mental application... It will be interesting to see how it's been addressed...

i imagine somewhere down the line bowlers would be able to chirp batsmen i.e. press 'A' button and the bowler will potentially be able to distract the batsmen, or something of the sort....Test cricket is all about the mental application... It will be interesting to see how it's been addressed...

If I am not wrong, We already do have taunts in the game.....and there is a risk-reward mechanism attached to it as well :D!! Nothing in this game is there just for the sake of it!! Everything has a meaning attached to it :cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread