Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

If I am not wrong, We already do have taunts in the game.....and there is a risk-reward mechanism attached to it as well :D!! Nothing in this game is there just for the sake of it!! Everything has a meaning attached to it :cheers!

WHAT? When was this revealed? I'm going to have some fun with that!! :lol

WHAT? When was this revealed? I'm going to have some fun with that!! :lol

Here:

What kind of a freakin question is that!>!>!$#$#

You think I would be responsible for a game without taunts!

I wouldn't say it goes that far... taunts is what i'd rather call them.

In RLL2, for example, you could celebrate before scoring to taunt your opponent - for example holding the ball up in the air and shaking your fist etc.. an "in your face" move most used against online opponents :)

There has always got to be a payoff, not going to say what that is however as an example in Rugby League Live II, if you taunt as you run into score and get tackled you will lose the ball forward. You don't get to taunt (sledge) without risk, just like in real life, you fire people up then you better back it up! ;)

Last edited:
Lovely, thanks mate, didn't see that :)

Sorry, did someone say something?

Yeah, the ignore and block functions work :yes

This guy seems to think he is the only one who is allowed to say what he likes...

Very odd.

I'm betting this game has exploits galore.

Seems it is designed to suit aggressive playstyles and repetitive inputs.

Taunting is a magnet for exploiters...

Truly based on nothing except your own impatience. As you can see none of your posts have been deleted so it seems many people can say what they like, even if it is rubbish mostly.

It is not necessary to delete his posts.

User CP>Edit Ignore List

You just broke your own rule.

The rule is: Ross must not feed the troll. I like my troll. I need to cuddle him sometimes and to give him little bits of fish now and then. Otherwise he will go away and then I will have no one to play with except myself.......and that has gotten boring from overdoing it.

The only trouble is they don't work until you've logged in, so it's definitely possible to see a post from someone you want to 'ignore'. ;)

Thankfully, this forum is pretty good on the whole - there's only one person I've felt the need to place on the Ignore list: anyone remember this twat - Bubblyjubbly?

It is not necessary to delete his posts.

User CP>Edit Ignore List

I have been playing games for 30 years.

I have played every major cricket game.

I have played cricket for 15 years at a good standard.

The accusation of trolling is absurd.

I simply point out that talk is cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread