Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One of the biggest criticisms with AFL Live was the AI being too easy...not hard. It destroyed the offline longevity of the game - that and no career mode and a weird season mode after completing your initial premiership season where you cant paly a full 24 rounds. Oh, and being unable to schedule your own finals, to replicate current finals series. Pick your teams yes, but the order is random.

We get as many emails about it being to hard as too easy. It's tough to be able to cater to all, especially when we have a mantra of not letting the AI cheat, that the player can do all that the AI can. We increased the difficulty with each patch, but not enough perhaps.

A career mode would have made the game "complete". We just didn't have the budget, at least we were very, very clear about this on day one so people didn't get the wrong idea. Our games since have had Career mode and definitely an future AFL Live from us would have done.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
I can't confirm minimum specs as yet.

sahilnatu

Club Captain
ross can you let me know does a 670 2gb card and i5 3470 and 8gb ram run this game max at 1080p i cant test this cause i still getting parts.

If you run CA fine, you could run the game fine too. Now if you haven't yet purchased this PC, I've got 650 Ti Boost 2GB, i7 and an 8GB RAM, and CA runs as smooth as butter. I think you should be fine. Wait for an official word from Ross though at a later date.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
My Core 2 Duo, Nvidia GeForce 9300M, 4GB RAM Laptop runs CA pretty well on a slightly lower resolution.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
>
1000 reasons why Bradman is on the box not Dhoni, #437: During final negotiations for the licensing agreement, Ross and Dhoni got into a full-scale fist fight over some disparaging remarks Dhoni made about Carlton FC. The fight led to wide-spread rioting throughout Melbourne, resulting in seventeen deaths and over a thousand hospitalisations.
>

GTA V radio reports that the under-reporting of violent crime and the generally non-sensationist press are to blame for the increase in crime due to people not knowing which are the right choices to make in life - it all makes sense.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...so what you're saying is I WILL need a controller for this game?

Day7

School Cricketer
If you run CA fine, you could run the game fine too.

When ross said that, I downloaded CA just to check if my PC was good enough..though obviously its not the officially final specs
Also tried to make some players but sucked big time so stopped,,now just use CA to browse other's creations.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Where did that long wall of text go? :eek: I hadn't finished going through it :noway

Users who are viewing this thread