Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Fernando Upeka

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Don't know that for sure for I saw one post saying he will give it out 2.14am or something close to that.

----------

I have not been in touch these days so really what time will the video will be out:)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thank god, back to number one sport around here, I am hoping us cricket nuts get some love tonight from ross(Reply system I mean):D

You must be in the wrong thread - the automatic Reply system is not in use here... but I wrote a quick function for you in case you are having withdrawals:

return random("busy turning everything on", "busy fixing bugs", "bugs are fixed", "home stretch now", "soon", "hang in there", "not my fault", "on holidays", "players are the stars of the show", "200 licensed kit items") :p

----------

Has he ever posted a video in the morning?

I guess it depends if you count after midnight as the morning :)

There is no set time for it, MikeM's recording it sometime today - I expect it will be a lot later in the day after he's got his work done!

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
return random("busy turning everything on", "busy fixing bugs", "bugs are fixed", "home stretch now", "soon", "hang in there", "not my fault", "on holidays", "players are the stars of the show", "200 licensed kit items") :p

Wow 200 kit items!!! Thats great, All that and more coming early septe....... Oh wait its November. Sorry wrong game!!!!

You forgot bug polishing!!!!lol

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Ross its not very fun teasing them anyway, the game is done. Only one cricket game left now. PS time to strike must be near now. PS its like ross having a boxing match with trickstar and mike sends a fat blind man with no arms and legs called bob.:D

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Your imagination runs pretty wild, 79C! :D

That said, looking fwd to the video tonight. We are getting a DBC video after a long long time.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Ross and the admins are no doubt emotionally preparing themselves for the ridiculous amount of arbitrary scrutiny and silly complaints that are going to come along with the video.

Looking forward to it.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess you would have decided the content by now then? Any chance of the diving save at the boundary being shown like MattW asked?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Ross its not very fun teasing them anyway, the game is done. Only one cricket game left now. PS time to strike must be near now. PS its like ross having a boxing match with trickstar and mike sends a fat blind man with no arms and legs called bob.:D

I think they will release a game and all will be forgotten and forgiven....

----------

Until you play it :p

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I think they will release a game and all will be forgotten and forgiven....

----------

Until you play it :p

Ross do you know it will release or just a guess ?

PS Forgotten/Forgiven 2013 now there is a bell ring for the mighty ashes 2013 game, back from the ashes to be king again.:lol

PS Ross you know man to man you have my loyalty and many more(Few haters too ross) here over ashes but deep down you want to play there game as much as us, maybe to have a laugh with us. I can see Biggs being real popular with his marks and PC art skills if this so called cricket game ever releasers.:D

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
hey ross not to be pedantic, but it's "over" 200 kit items... given that seems to be the only selling point even they think they've got, i want to be fair and get it right ;)

looking forward to the replay vid - does Mikey have specific instructions over what to capture or does he have a free rein?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
hey ross not to be pedantic, but it's "over" 200 kit items... given that seems to be the only selling point even they think they've got, i want to be fair and get it right ;)

looking forward to the replay vid - does Mikey have specific instructions over what to capture or does he have a free rein?

I'm sure it's more than 200 when you entertain the combinations of sticking the back decals on the front of the bats etc... anyway, early September, 200 items of kit, it's all swings and roundabouts... :)

MikeM has free reign, I have no idea what he is going to upload to YouTube...

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Bigants about to go viral!!!!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
No approvals needed then before releasing the video?

I'll have a look at what he's putting up before he hits the "public" button, that's about it...

If the clip featured Don Bradman or Biggs then I would need approval :)

ethybubs

International Cricketer
Do we know what time the video will be released (roughly)?

Users who are viewing this thread