Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Did someone accidently leave the door open at the asylum tonight?

Bloody hell...

zombieian

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
For goodness sake. Ross said there would be an announcement before the 1st February. Why can't people just leave it at that? If it wasn't for BigAnt there would be no cricket game, so just get on with the rest of your lives. It's out when it's out.

Last edited:

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
For goodness sake. Ross said there would be an announcement before the 1st February. Why can't people just leave it at that?

What is annoying me are the people who are complaining that January is nearly over, completely ignoring the fact that January is not over and there is no deadline except for before 1st February. Brainlessness at its finest.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have doubt that they might are on the same boat as that of ASHES CRICKET 13

What shall we do with a incompetent aussie game developer?
Early in September...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dutch

Early in September...

"Flush em down the loo with a great big wet one
Flush em down the loo with a great big wet one
Flush em down the loo with a great big wet one
And enjoy my cappuccino......."

Everybody.....

"What shall we do....

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ross@ I hear from one dbc fan page.that next weak dbc are going to announce news about delaying and moving releasing next month..in past(fb fan page) as whatever they told about game release or beta etc all true.

Despite the fact there isnt a release...

or beta.

----------

Don't underestimate the horniness of a 14 year old teenager who will persuade his parents to buy him the game because it is cricket, and specially because it has cheerleaders.

Not that I know anyone like that :spy

dukeofbeningham

School Cricketer
This looks amazing. The demo is brilliant - I really don't see how people are failing with the batting though? If you play the ball like you would in real life then it seems quite simple really... to me it does anyway; I fail at facing left arm spin in real life and seem to fail in the game at this.

Everyone screaming for a release date, personally, on the next patch any of these things:

Bowling (everyone is asking for this - I have been coming back to the forums every other day reading what people are saying and I know everyone asks for it).

But other than bowling, how about different pitches in the nets? Allow you to play on a practise wicket in England or India or Australia? Just to give an example of how different pitches will play, editing how old the pitch is?
I think that would be really interesting.

But yeah, I've finally decided to register and I'm going to keep coming back!

Keep up the amazing work - this game is keeping me happy with cricket, considering I've just spent my second summer playing cricket in Australia and the last one was 2006-7...

TheW

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The only thing like Ashes Cricket 2013 is the thought process of those who make such an absurd comparison.
Well said Matt.
I honestly think that Trickstar games will have been robbed by all the refunds they would have to give for releasing such an absolutely crap game.
BTW For all you England supporters out there, we just need a captains innings(ideally a hundred) from Cook, and I am hoping he will deliver
tomorrow
P.S I MADE MY OWN SIG
Ross if you want to change sides and support England you can have my Sigpic

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread