MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Twistie prefers digital download coz he doesn't want to walk in store, typical geek!
Or because it's far more convenient in general - just being able to have the game run when you want it without going and grabbing a disc and risk getting that scratched up.

That said, I've heard about what's coming with the physical release of DBC14 for PC and am tempted.

D

Dutch

Or because it's far more convenient in general - just being able to have the game run when you want it without going and grabbing a disc and risk getting that scratched up.

That said, I've heard about what's coming with the physical release of DBC14 for PC and am tempted.

I have heard it is the Bourke Street Special with full center page spread and interactive video....might give it a miss....

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have heard it is the Bourke Street Special with full center page spread and interactive video....might give it a miss....

I think everyone should be thankful that I won that bet ;)

Must be a year ago now...

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
I don't think they should be too low. It's massively better than anything before but still scope for improvement.
Lot of fun to play.

I think my expectations have been raised unrealistically high to be honest. Not played cricket games since i was active here and my goal in life was to get an LBW in Cricket 2007. Since then ive been playing all the latest and greatest games away from cricket, BF4, Crysis 3 etc etc. Now to come back and look at these dated cricket games they all look so bland and unrealistic. I still live in hope that EA will come to the rescue with a new cricket game and the new Fifa 2014 engine...and pigs might fly. :p

Last edited:

Randomsky

School Cricketer
I think my expectations have been raised unrealistically high to be honest. Not played cricket games since i was active here and my goal in life was to get an LBW in Cricket 2007. Since then ive been playing all the latest and greatest games away from cricket, BF4, Crysis 3 etc etc. Now to come back and look at these dated cricket games they all look so bland and unrealistic. I still live in hope that EA will come to the rescue with a new cricket game and the new Fifa 2014 engine...and pigs might fly. :p

EA won't go back to cricket due to money - simple as that - they are too money hungry to bother with cricket again. DBC14 is as close to cricket as there has been so far. Unless you are a super casual cricketer then this is worth it.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
EA won't go back to cricket due to money - simple as that - they are too money hungry to bother with cricket again. DBC14 is as close to cricket as there has been so far. Unless you are a super casual cricketer then this is worth it.

If i do get it, ill wait for the pc version on steam. Hopefully its a bit more polished by then.

Jadel

Club Captain
I'm not sure what you want it to look like. I think it looks excellent.

I don't think fifa looks any better, except maybe animations.

Users who are viewing this thread