Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Given out when the ball clearly pitched outside the leg stump and was delivered by a right arm bowler bowling around the wicket. On review the program labelled the ball "Pitched outside the leg stump". Is that possible under the LBW laws?

I take it the review was unsuccessful?

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Given out LBW from being hit in what I believe was the stomach area. I reviewed the out and the ball hit well above stump height and then dipped back down to the bails. How was that deemed to be out?

LBW does not have to be specifically the ball hitting the pad. In fact if the batsman ducked down far enough, you could actually be given LBW for a ball hitting the helmet! As long as the path of the ball obeys the LBW law, then it can be given out.

Given out when the ball clearly pitched outside the leg stump and was delivered by a right arm bowler bowling around the wicket. On review the program labelled the ball "Pitched outside the leg stump". Is that possible under the LBW laws?
Neil W

If the ball pitches outside leg stump, it shouldn't be out under any circumstance. Outside off with no shot played can be given if the ball would go on to hit the stumps, but outside leg is not out.

Rogene7714

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Having played DBC now for Two week, something occurred to me when one of my friends asked me about the game. What occurred to me was the Ross and the guys at Big Ant created a whole new type of game. With racing games you get two types namely, Arcade eg. Grid and Simulation e.g. GTR2. In crickets games you now also get Arcade ? Ashes 2009 and all other previous cricket games and the simulation - DBC. The more I play the game the more I love it. Closes thing to cricket you can get, without actually playing a cricket match. :D:cheers

Cric

School Cricketer
There is a manual as part of steam:

1. Open steam
2. Right click on Don Bradman Cricket 14
3. Click on the 'View player manual option'

Thanks. but what is steam. I am like totally new. and i have downloaded this game from some torrent. + its getting stuck at exiting. Help

D

Deleted member 9102

Had this happen when moving the camera on a replay :D

znPk4ua.jpg

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So what do you have, rain, dropped catches, controller disconnects, or something new?

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
and then the townsfolk of planetcricket gathered around the pirate scoundrel, and they cursed him and threw him out into the frosty night

D

Deleted member 9102

"I'm going to buy it because my pirate copy doesn't work"... So if it had worked fine, you would have been fine with stealing it? :facepalm

At least it shows Ross' tactics do work in some cases :D.

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
I really hope that some of them realise that the more people buy it, the more chance there is of an ongoing series and the sooner it'll happen.

I'll be absolutely gutted if BA don't do another one.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In this dudes defence, imagine a ye-olde Pirate raping and pillaging his way through a mighty vessel only to find out the boats rudder didn't work, the sails only worked when headed nor-east and worst of all the hairy women ***** aboard all had syphilis...

I'd turn to a life of legitimacy too.

Buy the game, avoid syphilis and flying your sail at half mast, kids.

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
Hey can anyone tell how to change first bowler and 2nd bowler in line up or even before the match starts?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Thanks. but what is steam. I am like totally new. and i have downloaded this game from some torrent. + its getting stuck at exiting. Help

'What is Steam'?

Are you having a laugh or perhaps been living under some rock? Actually you've given away your clear computer knowledge by being able to download from a torrent - if you know and understand torrents, then you know and understand Steam.

Don't expect any help here. Stick your hand in your pocket and buy the game.

sual1234567890

School Cricketer
Oh dear! Its 3 seasons and iam unable to get to the P40 or even English county! Someone help me please, my main problem is fast bowling! When they change pace, thats when problem arises! The slower deliveries :/ ...tips anyone? I average 18 in main format i.e Test! I have 4 fifties and a hundred but i dont know how to tackle the problem of the slower deliviries!

Users who are viewing this thread